hey i took apart my 9900 to clean sum dust behind the screen (was getting very annoying)
    and now i put the phone back together and screen turns on but stays black doesn't show anything ... i checked all the connections and they are all fine.. tried a update and still nothing

what can i do .... anyone have this problem .... help please!!!
    05-19-12 12:07 AM
    hey i took apart my 9900 to clean sum dust behind the screen (was getting very annoying)
    and now i put the phone back together and screen turns on but stays black doesn't show anything ... i checked all the connections and they are all fine.. tried a update and still nothing

what can i do .... anyone have this problem .... help please!!!
    If the screen was working prior to taking the device apart, it is a hardware issue, you didn't put it back together correctly.
    05-19-12 01:54 AM
    If the screen was working prior to taking the device apart, it is a hardware issue, you didn't put it back together correctly.
    I put it back together 100 times still nothing the screen backlight comes on but it doesn't show anything
    05-19-12 08:47 AM
    I put it back together 100 times still nothing the screen backlight comes on but it doesn't show anything

I used to do phone repairs myself but I'm not sure if your blackberry screen has one cable to power the screen and another to send data to the screen for you to see. Make sure to there's no other wires that you have forgot to connect back upto the mainboard and also if this isn't the case then make sure there's no dust on the cable that connects your screen to the mainboard.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    05-19-12 09:01 AM
    I used to do phone repairs myself but I'm not sure if your blackberry screen has one cable to power the screen and another to send data to the screen for you to see. Make sure to there's no other wires that you have forgot to connect back upto the mainboard and also if this isn't the case then make sure there's no dust on the cable that connects your screen to the mainboard.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Cleaned all contact wires still nothing.... Swiped the phone and reinstalled OS still nothing... But it did show me the batt on the screen when the phone was dead and I pluged it in, then when it powered up boom nothing again...
    05-19-12 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD