I don't think that this is specific to the model of phone, but didn't know where to post this question.

I have a Gmail account which is synchronized with my BlackBerry and (as of today) Microsoft Outlook. Since i synced the email address with Outlook, I noticed that wherever I send an email from, the other locations save 2 copies.

Example...
    If i send an email from my BlackBerry, the Gmail website and Outlook each have 2 copies of that email in the "sent foloder"
    If i send an email from the Gmail website, my Blackberry and Outlook each have 2 copies of that email in the "sent foloder"
    If i send an email from Outlook ... you get the idea

Anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it?
    01-31-13 03:09 PM
    Sorry I'm no help, but maybe somebody can help both of us. The 9930 is where my problem is at. We use BES for work, and whenever I send an email from the dumb phone is produces two sent items, one with the auto-signature and one without. Only 1 of the sent items appears in my desktop Outlook. Hmmm. Gmail is unaffected either way. Some big experts want to chime in?
    01-31-13 03:21 PM
    sounds to me like you have forwarding set up on both accts,,, if you have multiple emails, you should have them all funnel into one acct,,, i.e. acct #3 & acct#2 >acct #1 >blackberry...
    01-31-13 03:40 PM
    sounds to me like you have forwarding set up on both accts,,, if you have multiple emails, you should have them all funnel into one acct,,, i.e. acct #3 & acct#2 >acct #1 >blackberry...
    It's all just one email address though.
    01-31-13 06:31 PM