Just switched phones to a 9900 and downloaded all of the free apps from RIM's December give away. Now I have this mystery notification pop up on my screen some times and I can't figure out what app is putting it there. I've tried to attach a 'munch' of my screen. I have a weather notification with a picture of a red thermometer and the temp in Celsius. To the left of this notification there is a white icon with a line resembling a graph going through it. Anyone seen this before? when i pull the battery it disappears. Thanks.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-06-2012, 11:19 PM #2
- 280 Posts
That is the Application Monitor probably telling you that it killed an app that was using too many resources. Click on the notification bar, then the app monitor and you will see which app was the culprit as well as be given a change to whitelist the app from future auto-closings.
- 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM #4
that notification got me for a while too...lol. I was using a theme that I couldnt click on the notification itself for a while tho...I had to switch themes and then address the message LOL.~ Still waters run deep ~
I tried to open the notification. Tapping on the notification bar scrolls down the calendar evenys for the day but doesn't give me any more info about the app notification. I've not had the notification appear again so I will try again next time it does. I haven't put any custom themes on. Just a personal picture for wallpaper.
- 12-07-2012, 06:56 PM #7• That's Phill… with 2 L's ☺
- By Tomsey11 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 28Last Post: 10-20-2012, 09:40 AM
- By MeanMom1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-11-2012, 02:48 PM
- By xBigReemo in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:25 PM
- By MorWired in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2010, 01:26 PM
- By mike.peters in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 01-12-2010, 01:44 AM