Hi friends,

I have an EVO Og right now and would really like the 9930 from Sprint.
    I am holding out until a couple more weeks when the new Samsung Galaxy SII releases for Sprint. I can totally see some people running for the hills and looking dump their fairly new BB's for a descent price. Any thoughts? Or is this just a fantasy ?

Thanks,

R-
    09-02-11 07:00 PM
    Only time will tell.
    09-02-11 07:20 PM
    IMO I highly doubt that there will be that many BB users who have recently purchased the 990/9930 trading them in for an Android Device. You never know though I guess.
    09-02-11 07:24 PM
    There are on ebay now but remember no warranty unless you go with square trade. This is not a good time to buy one since they were just released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 07:42 PM
    IMO I highly doubt that there will be that many BB users who have recently purchased the 990/9930 trading them in for an Android Device. You never know though I guess.
    I am
    DROID Bionic all the way Only 6 more days!!!
    09-02-11 07:44 PM
    I am
    What don't you like about the new bold?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 08:24 PM
    I am

You are trading in your Droid X or do you have a Bold that you are trading in?
    09-02-11 08:33 PM
    I am
    If you are referring to the fact that you bought the Bold 9900/30 to just try it out for a week and then sell it to buy the droid bionic, then you my friend are a moron.. If you are just referring to the fact that you are waiting for the Droid Bionic, then you completely misread his post that you quoted..
    09-02-11 10:08 PM
    If you are referring to the fact that you bought the Bold 9900/30 to just try it out for a week and then sell it to buy the droid bionic, then you my friend are a moron.. If you are just referring to the fact that you are waiting for the Droid Bionic, then you completely misread his post that you quoted..
    WORD.

10char
    09-02-11 10:10 PM
    No. I meant I tried the 9930 and hated it, returned it, got all my money back, and plan on upgrading to the DROID Bionic instead. lol
    Cool ur grits.
    The Bionic is a beast, thats why I returned the BOLD.
    09-03-11 12:05 AM
    No. I meant I tried the 9930 and hated it, returned it, got all my money back, and plan on upgrading to the DROID Bionic instead. lol
    Cool ur grits.
    The Bionic is a beast, thats why I returned the BOLD.
    Well that's not what the OP was referring to.. You RETURNED it, he was referring to those who would sell it VIA ebay or something sir lol
    09-03-11 02:58 PM
    Hi,

I want to transfer my contract with Verizon (23 months remaining) and also sell off the latest Blackberry 9930 for $175. Also have a hard case with the phone. Nothing is wrong with the device, I am used to iPhone and couldn't get used to BB9930 since 20 days so probably will go back to iPhone. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can initiate the contract transfer process with Verizon.
    09-07-11 07:09 PM
    Hi friends,

I have an EVO Og right now and would really like the 9930 from Sprint.
    I am holding out until a couple more weeks when the new Samsung Galaxy SII releases for Sprint. I can totally see some people running for the hills and looking dump their fairly new BB's for a descent price. Any thoughts? Or is this just a fantasy ?

Thanks,

R-
    Might as well buy it now... the 9930 was released on the 25th for Sprint, so if they wanted the Galaxy, they would just exchange it within their 30 days.
    09-07-11 07:12 PM
    Might as well buy it now... the 9930 was released on the 25th for Sprint, so if they wanted the Galaxy, they would just exchange it within their 30 days.
    Yeah, I'm impatient and want it now! Going to Sprint tomorrow.
    09-07-11 07:28 PM
    Yeah, I'm impatient and want it now! Going to Sprint tomorrow.
    Eligible for an upgrade? Gonna open a new line? You can also sell your EVO back for cash... forget how much it is now.
    09-07-11 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD