JFC. No one understands me. Maybe I should start just speaking in French. Maybe then everyone will quit mistinterpreting what I say.

I know us southerners have a different way of speaking, but people here take things too damn literal. "I'm going to Wal-Mart" means "I'm going shopping" but people here ONLY take it to mean that I am going to Wal-Mart and will do nothing but sit in the parking lot and stare at the building.

Same thing with my comment. It TOOK a call TO RIM to get a new phone because Sprint was being a dbag about it. No where in my post did I say that RIM would send the OP a new phone or that RIM sent me one from Canada. If you must know, mine came from Carol Stream, IL. "File a warranty claim with RIM" means to do just that but most people know to call your WSP to do it and not call RIM and go "Gimmie a new phone!" Same thing when you have a warranty problem with your brand new Nissan. You don't call Nissan's corporate offices. You call your dealer.

Apparently the OP didn't and you mistook me.

Dor�navant dehors, Fran�ais seulement! (From now on out, French only!)
    How did you get someone on the phone from RIM? I tried calling them and they tell you that you need to pay to open up a Tech Support Ticket...
    09-13-11 03:29 PM
    Clever. You still laugh at farts, too?
    Aw man, you sure showed me.
    09-13-11 03:30 PM
    I had the EXACT same problem.
    I was, like you, wondering if I was being too funny about it & was also contemplating to take back the phone.
    After a few days it stopped.
    I thought that I wouldn't take it back as its just a squeaky button and I wouldn't want to get a phone that could end up having worse off problems.
    I haven't had the problem since.
    If it bugs you that much, take it back.
    But the squeakiness of buttons etc, usually goes once the buttons have been worn down.
    Mine has.
    I wouldn't change it for anything
    Just got my 9900, I have the exact same squeaks too, on that track pad row. Hopefully problem will go away.
    09-15-11 09:33 AM
    You people are expecting way too much for a piece of consumer electronics. This only drives up the price for everyone and sadder is when you trade you phone in for another, RIM is giving you another's returned device! LOL!
    09-15-11 09:38 AM
    Have you ever directly dealt with RIM and received a replacement phone from them having bought your phone from a carrier?

My point is NO I don't think so...............
    Yep.
    10 Char
    09-15-11 12:17 PM
    I am still waiting for someone to complain about the 9900 "smell"!
    LoL. Ya. Remember that?!?!
    Only a true vet would remember that thread...
    09-15-11 12:18 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD