Is that to remove the SD card you need to pull the battery

Not a big deal since the new bold only takes about 1 minute to boot, but still... its a pita.

Other than that, I love my new touchscreen Bold!
    08-23-11 01:15 AM
    I never really take out the SD card anyways... but I can see why it would be a pain.

Phone does reboot quite quickly though!
    08-23-11 01:17 AM
    Who cares, I put the SD card, and NEVER remove it until I change my device...sigh....people just cant stop complaining about irrelevant stuff.

If you wanna complain, complain about major things like non AF camera or battery life, not about removing an SD card as if it was a practice people do on an hourly basis
    08-23-11 01:20 AM
    IMHO, thts most irrelevant complaint. Next I'm hoping to see the voice dialing isnt working fine !
    08-23-11 01:26 AM
    I never really take out the SD card anyways... but I can see why it would be a pain.

Phone does reboot quite quickly though!
    I don't take it out often either I guess, but I do every so often to transfer pics to/from computer/bb quickly instead of connecting the whole device. I just had to do that now to load some new wallpapers and that reminded me how much of a pita it was

Who cares, I put the SD card, and NEVER remove it until I change my device...sigh....people just cant stop complaining about irrelevant stuff.

If you wanna complain, complain about major things like non AF camera or battery life, not about removing an SD card as if it was a practice people do on an hourly basis
    There's this thing called sarcasm....

I only posted because it was a relatively irrelevant complaint because you're right, its not something you have to do often.

Mostly I'm just saying that the camera and battery life are not worth complaining about. They don't bother me at all. I just found this to be a relatively small inconvenience and thought I'd post about it more as a poke to shut up all the damned naysayers who whine about everything else. Its a goddamned phone, not a dslr camera or a brick of a device with massive battery! Relax people.
    08-23-11 01:26 AM
    IMHO, thts most irrelevant complaint. Next I'm hoping to see the voice dialing isnt working fine !
    Exactly my point!

My only complaint is irrelevant. Its a great phone! I wouldn't change anything
    08-23-11 01:28 AM
    Thank you for this.
    08-23-11 01:39 AM
    I can't believe how poorly made this BlackBerry is. All the gaps between the keys and buttons makes this damn near impossible to use this phone in the shower for more than 15 seconds. iPhones and Androids can last nearly double that!
    Big_Ern likes this.
    08-23-11 01:43 AM
    I can't believe how poorly made this BlackBerry is. All the gaps between the keys and buttons makes this damn near impossible to use this phone in the shower for more than 15 seconds. iPhones and Androids can last nearly double that!
    haha love the sarcasm

Glad some people understand where I'm coming from now

I just had to jump on the bandwagon with all the whiners and find *something* to complain about lol
    08-23-11 01:46 AM
    My one complaint is that people feel the need to start threads like this one.
    08-23-11 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD