Hey family, I have a problem.

My bold 9900 has been amazing the past year. I didn't do anything different recently besides get a new micro sd card.

I plug it into any charger (official/samsung) it's always worked. Lately I have been getting the lightning bolt symbol on the battery icon, I come back later and find it to have a "plug" symbol in the battery icon. This is killing me! I haven't been able to fully charge my phone for days. Please help me.
    02-20-14 11:44 PM
    Hi there have you tried replacing the battery with a new one? Welcome to CrackBerry by the way.
    OVOMustafa likes this.
    02-21-14 12:07 AM
    Thank you for the hospitality And no, I haven't I don't know if that could be it. My phone has been having terrible battery life lately. so...
    02-21-14 01:06 AM
    Thank you for the hospitality And no, I haven't I don't know if that could be it. My phone has been having terrible battery life lately. so...
    That is one of the signs of bad battery... Let us know
    OVOMustafa likes this.
    02-21-14 01:12 AM
    Get a new battery and also check the Samsung charger to be sure it puts out the correct amount of Voltage and current (Ma)
    OVOMustafa likes this.
    02-25-14 11:38 PM
    So I bought a new battery and tried it on my phone. I had the same exact issue. It would charge then not hold charge so I would have to play with the cable (after I used a new OEM cable) It appears that there is a problem with my charging port in the phone itself. I do have a Q10 and IPhone5 on the side but I love my 9900 much more. I just purchased a charging pod for $20 off of eBay and an extra battery. I don't want to try and fix the charging port myself so thankfully our phones have another method of charging
    02-26-14 02:17 AM
    Hope all is well with your pod charger/ phone. Could be some dirt in the charge port of the 9900.
    03-06-14 03:58 AM
    Hey fryk,

Yes. It's flawless. Charges fast and I love how we have this feature. I'm sticking to the pod. (it looks cool too)
    03-06-14 02:11 PM
    Hey fryk,

Yes. It's flawless. Charges fast and I love how we have this feature. I'm sticking to the pod. (it looks cool too)
    Couldn't agree more, the charging pod is a great feature of the 9900.

Yet another useful tool denied to Q`10 adopters !!!

Maybe the Q20 will bring it back cos it as kind of a deal breaker for me.
    OVOMustafa likes this.
    03-07-14 05:36 AM