Hey I am using my Bold 9900 I use my device working normal. Until I update the software after 1 week it cannot start, it just Red LED after that black about 30 seconds it backs again. I have connected to USB to try reloading it read my device. But cannot Connect to JVM. Anybody want knew what's the cause off my BlackBerry and how to fix it? Now I back to my Bold 9000 and I miss my Bold 9900. Thanks before
    02-04-15 07:06 PM
    I can't give you any help other than to commiserate and tell you it sounds close to what happened to my Bold 9900 a few years ago. Saturday night it was working, Sunday it was dead. Monday, I took it to Future Shop and they could not get it to start up, tried everything, even a new battery. Ultimately I was given a brand Q10 for $56 (I had insurance with Future Shop - yay) I have a Passport now and although I miss some things I could only do on the 9900, I'd not trade my Passport for any of it.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 07:25 PM
    There is a way to jump-start it but you have to be fast.

1) get everything laid out on your desk first.
    2) connect a USB cable to your phone but not your PC.(Take out the Battery to make this work better).
    3) start BlackBerry Desktop
    4) once Desktop is running then connect the other end of the USB cable to your PC. WATCH CAREFULLY- here is where you need to be fast.
    5) Your phone will take power from the PC and will start to boot.
    6) Desktop will ask you about your device - "RELOAD" is what you want to do. It will re-flash your phone back to factory.

I have used this method a few times - mostly when I did something wrong myself to cause myself a problem.

You have to be fast with your mouse when you connect the phone because you do not have a lot of time to try and catch the "reload" screen.
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    02-04-15 07:30 PM
    Hello again - you can also try the similar thing from the 'Web. Please try and go to BlackBerry - Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - Canada (or the same page for your own country).
    02-04-15 07:34 PM
    Have you tried putting it into safe mode?

With battery out, press and hold the "back" button then insert the battery.
    If it starts booting, continue to hold the "back" button through the whole boot process. Then if this works you will be in safe mode.

If this works, delete some of the recent apps you might have installed. Or wipe it. Go on from there. Reboot to exit safe mode.
    02-04-15 07:38 PM
    Go to Amazon.com and get a Classic ;-)

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 05:57 AM
    Go to Amazon.com and get a Classic ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that works too lol 😁
    02-11-15 10:57 AM
    When you upgraded your OS did you delete all the other older OS files on your PC. This does cause conflict when you try to upgrade OS on the legacy devices. So delete any and all old OS that might be stored on your PC and wipe your BB9900 then try reloading the OS again. This should work... when I was a avid BB9900 user it happened to me, that's what I was told to try at the time.

On my reliable Z30
    02-11-15 06:45 PM
    how or where do i get blackberry desktop?
    06-15-15 11:57 AM
    how or where do i get blackberry desktop?
    You can find it here: http://us.blackberry.com/software/de...elpage=desktop

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 12:50 PM