My Blackberry Bold 9900 Map is working fine but no Voice Navigation
Not too sure if there was a thread here similar to this one, well the official BB maps that comes with my Blackberry 9900 works perfectly fine (it gives me the route that i want to travel from / to) but there is no Voice navigation turn by turn, can someone here help in how to install a voice navigation, P.S: i prefer using the official BlackBerry maps rather than using a 3rd party Application .. thanks in advance for your help
Thank you for the advice, i tried to downloaded this App from the official blackberry App store but unfortunately it says this App not available on my BB 9900, not too sure is this because i'm based in New Zealand or its actually not supporting my device! do you have an alternative solution! thanks
- 01-23-2013, 05:04 AM #6
BlackBerry Traffic is only available for the US and Canada.
BlackBerry Navigator, although only officially available for the UK, can unofficially be used from anywhere... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-os-apps-f35/bb-navigator-u-s-elsewhere-outside-u-k-760964/#post7826861
Thanks a lot, i have managed to download BB Navigator and works perfectly fine in New Zealand, its very accurate, i took my phone for a tour in my car and its awesome .. thanks again
Last edited by Tarek Lotfy; 01-25-2013 at 12:32 AM.
- By jtom2343 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:08 AM
- By White9900 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2011, 03:35 PM
- By totallygone in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 12Last Post: 10-31-2011, 12:09 PM
- By RICHARD DURAN in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 30Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:45 AM
- By dkingsf in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 18Last Post: 08-22-2011, 03:38 AM