hi, my black berry bold 9900 that i got at Christmas has suddenly decided to reboot itself one day and not turn back on. i tried to charge it because i thought it was completely dead and when i try charge it on the screen it comes up with a battery symbol and a cross (x) going through the battery symbol. i have tried changing the chargers and it still comes up with the same thing. when i unplug it and try and turn it on, the red light flashes for about 3 seconds then it just goes black and stays like that. the only reason that could of possibly caused this is that i was in the bath room about to go into the shower and someone called me so i clicked busy and maybe some water went into the phone, however i highly doubt that there was enough water in the phone for it to completely stop working, i also put it in rice over night and it still won't come on. (there is also no sign of water because the water indicator on the battery is still white), please help me... thanks!
    04-14-13 02:34 PM
    the red cross means u have a bad battery (usually fake). borrow a friends battery and see if it works, it if works, order a new battery, if not, send it to carrier, ur still under warranty
    helpmepleasee likes this.
    04-14-13 03:03 PM