My blackberry bold 9900 Apps have gone really small, some of them have gone all together. I can not find the settings, spanner icon on the phone so i cant get into it to put it right. ???????
    12-06-12 12:20 PM
    Try a battery pull first. If that doesn't work, press the Menu/BB button then Options and Reset Settings.
    12-06-12 12:32 PM
    It wont let me even do that, i linked my phone to my pc and i thought i had fixed it as it went back to normal but then 10 mins later its gone back like it. the screen is black and the icons are tiny so i cant scroll onto them, some are missing.
    it all happened this morning when my phone said i had updates and that it could take up to 2 hours to complete, so i left my phone on charge and left it too it, then when i weny back to my phone it had gone mad!!!
    i linked it to my pc and did an application thing, update, installed on my phone was all different languages and thins that had no need to be on the phone so i uninstalled those and did an update all at the same time. in doing this my phone went back how it was before, amazing i thought, but NO its gone mad again. When i went back onto my pc it is now saying that i have blackberry messenger and things missing ???? i did not uninstall this??? confused and upset is the word !
    12-06-12 03:13 PM
    Sounds like a corrupt theme file... my only suggestion is an OS reload.
    12-06-12 03:44 PM
    Can you post screen shot for us to see? I don't really get whats happening. Could you have installed a theme that is causing that?
    12-06-12 03:58 PM