Alright,
    just got this phone a few weeks ago on Ebay. Love it so far, but am new to the whole BB OS change since my last one was a Storm2. I set up all my icons exactly how I want them in my "All" panel and then made that panel the default homescreen panel. At some point today I forgot to lock my phone and now the panel is gone from my homescreen. In it's place, there is a small transparent bar with a small arrow pointing up (so you can drag the panel back up). I cannot for the life of me understand how to get it back to the point where I have the first row of icons showing on my homescreen. I am sure someone here knows what to do and if you do, please share!
    Thanks
    09-27-11 06:52 PM
    Just hit the blackberry button when you are on the home screen, and hit manage panels. It is probably not checked off.
    GlamGemini likes this.
    09-27-11 06:54 PM
    You can drag it were you want with your finger on the arrow. Hit the bb key from the home screen to manage the panels.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    anon(9008588) likes this.
    09-27-11 06:57 PM
    yeah I checked the options and manage panels where I knew it used to be. Just found out about the dragging the arrow thing for BB7. Problem solved, thank you both.
    09-27-11 07:02 PM
    yeah I checked the options and manage panels where I knew it used to be. Just found out about the dragging the arrow thing for BB7. Problem solved, thank you both.
    Please click thanks on both of them because that's the nice thing to do... Thanks.
    09-27-11 08:28 PM
    could anyone help, i live in china, and i cant use internet on my blackberry 9930. i can only use wi-fi to browse.
    05-04-12 02:41 AM
    You probably accidentally dragged it down to 0 rows. Just drag it back up.
    05-04-12 10:38 AM
    Thank you thank you thank you!!

I accidently did this on mine and couldn't fix it, all sorted now thank you very much!
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-05-13 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD