Hey what's up my fellow bold touch stalkers. Just a few minutes here at work I was standing in a store and noticed a guy pulled out a bb. I took a closer look and noticed it was quite then. So I immediately go to him and ask if that was the 9900?? He did not want to answer me then said yes, it's the bold touch. This guy was SUPER DUPER reluctant to let me hold it. He put it in airplane mode so I wouldn't see the carrier name. I asked a slew of questions which he answered none of them. Sorry I don't have an exciting story about what I was able to do with the device, but this guy was very paranoid lol.

I can say all of what you heard about the 9900/30 is true. Feels super great and moves through/between apps nicely. I would assume typing is wonderful tho I did nothing else but hold it for 8seconds.
    08-06-11 05:14 PM
    Same thing happened to me... I swear.
    08-06-11 05:28 PM
    That's too many assumptions for such a little amount of time. Why are these people so reluctant to say anything about their phone? I could understand not handing your phone over to a stranger, but to keep so tight lipped doesn't make sense to me.
    08-06-11 05:30 PM
    I asked questions such as the carrier, release date(s) and you know pricing. He was just very secretive. He didn't even have a smile.
    08-06-11 05:48 PM
    I asked questions such as the carrier, release date(s) and you know pricing. He was just very secretive. He didn't even have a smile.
    Was he a big overweight silver haired guy in a suit? Or a skinny looking, sleazy salesman with a gold tooth? If he didn't say anything, he must have been RIM's Marketing Dept.
    mustangv8 likes this.
    08-06-11 06:35 PM
    Well he left and I let him be. If you have a much anticipated Device you can expect such attention.
    08-06-11 06:42 PM
    whack him !!!
    08-06-11 06:55 PM
    I doubt that he was paranoid. More like annoyed. I would have been.
    I agree. A total stranger walking up and asking about a much anticipated Device to another stranger....I would be down right irritated. I Hate being bombarded with questions about something so I can understand why this man did not say a word.
    08-06-11 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD