Please,my phone won't search properly for music since I got it (9900),when the phone was on 7.0 and when I upgraded 7.1. Can anyone help?
    03-27-12 01:10 AM
    what do you mean by search properly? coming from os6, i was accustomed to the search feature automatically moving down to the appropriate song/album/genre as i typed. I notice in os7.1 it doesn't do that...i must hit enter after typing my search criteria b4 it jumps to the appropriate song/album/genre. i wasn't sure if that is how it is in 7.1 or if it was a bug.
    03-27-12 07:58 AM
    Any song/album/genre I want to search for won't appear,it doesn't happen in os 6 but since I got this 9900,it has been happening even when I upgraded it to os 7.1.
    03-28-12 07:14 PM
    When you open your music folder does the search bar appear at the top. No mattter what I type it will locate the first letter entered etc. It has always worked this way for me on my 9930.
    03-28-12 08:19 PM
    what do you mean by search properly? coming from os6, i was accustomed to the search feature automatically moving down to the appropriate song/album/genre as i typed. I notice in os7.1 it doesn't do that...i must hit enter after typing my search criteria b4 it jumps to the appropriate song/album/genre. i wasn't sure if that is how it is in 7.1 or if it was a bug.
    So can anyone state what is the normal behavior? As i stated previously, i'm seeing different behavior in os7.1, than before in previous os'es. but i have since gotten my wife a 9370, and the search on her phone works as it did before, and her phone is on os7.1
    06-29-12 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD