I'm about to get two Bold Touch devices with Tmobile and I would like to be able to input other languages like Chinese and Vietnamese beside English. My wife and I exchange emails to friends and family members in different languages and being able to just hit Alt-Enter to switch to another input method is very nice and convenient. I know Sprint 9930 devices come with multilanguage OS since they are world phones. Tmobile and AT&T devices, on the other hand, come with English language OS. Has anyone tried using multilanguage OS on the 9900 (not 9930)?
    08-31-11 03:33 PM
    You want an AllLanguage OS version, and so far they all seem to be that for the 9900.
    08-31-11 03:38 PM
    Great news! In this case there are probably ten or more languages available. We only need English (US), English (UK), Vietnamese, and Chinese. Does it allow us to pick and chose remove individual languages that we don't use? I'm afraid that it only allows us to keep only one language and will remove the rest. I would like to keep four languages and remove the rest.
    Last edited by imcurved; 09-01-11 at 04:48 PM.
    09-01-11 03:44 PM
    Great news! In this case there are probably ten or more languages available. We only need English (US), English (UK), Vietnamese, and Chinese. Does it allow us to remove individual languages that we don't use? I'm afraid that it only allows us to keep one language and will remove the rest.
    sure you can remove all the languages you don't need, I'v done this on all my blackberry devices
    09-01-11 04:18 PM
    i received my new bold yesterday and it came preloaded with english US/UK and spanish. i added additional language of choice via the application loader. now i have all languages i need. awesome-des.
    09-08-11 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD