I was wondering if there is anyway to rearrange the icons in the download panel...its weird that there is no option to move on that panel, but on all the others.
    08-19-11 12:29 PM
    Hey there,
    As far as i know when ever you Download something from app world it will be automatically transfer to your DL folder, the only thing you would want is to make a folder in main menu and then you can add Downloaded stuff from you BBM or from web, For instance if you DL a music from Web it will be dl in Media or it will ask you where do you wanna save the specific file.
    But usually it set as default to be DL in you DL panel all the app you Dowload from WEB or from one of you stores like Superstore CB or Appworld
    08-19-11 01:08 PM
    yea...i have made a separate download folder and put it on my all panel...I set my downloads to download to that folder. However by default all of my downloads also appear on the download panel (which is independent from my download folder).

I can rearrange icons in my download folder and on the all panel, but not on the download panel....makes no sense...I would think that the interface would be uniform across all panels.
    08-19-11 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD