hey bud! Thanks for the question...the screen will NOT work! The motherboard will not recognize the different lcd...I read a lot of forums and blurps on this....you must have the same lcd as the number that comes out of your working bold! Hope that helps!
    No the white lcd 001 that I bought online works I tried it and the lcd the device was sent to me via T-mobile warranty exchange indeed came with 002. I took it apart to check and just tested it knowing it should not work. When it booted I played with the screen for about 3 minutes WOW
    12-05-12 11:20 AM
    No the white lcd 001 that I bought online works I tried it and the lcd the device was sent to me via T-mobile warranty exchange indeed came with 002. I took it apart to check and just tested it knowing it should not work. When it booted I played with the screen for about 3 minutes WOW
    wow indeed! Everyone else has reported non-working lcd's....you got really lucky! NICE!
    12-06-12 07:56 AM
    FINALLY PERFECT WITH THE WHITE RUBBER INSIDE THE BEZEL fist pump. Just received the parts from hongkong they took 4 business days expidited shipping. I'm ver impatient it cost an extra 35 buck but it was worth it the audio jack is white and around the bezel has the white rubber so it does NOT look tacky total cost 82.00 usd quality parts everything fits like a button. If anyone needs a link I couldn't believe I got it from a amazon dealer though because I have had bad experiences with them in the past but all went weel sound quality vibrations good no paint bubbles defects
    Attached Thumbnails Modding my 9930 to WHITE!! (with some juicy pics)-wp_20121207_011.jpg   Modding my 9930 to WHITE!! (with some juicy pics)-wp_20121207_010.jpg   Modding my 9930 to WHITE!! (with some juicy pics)-wp_20121207_009.jpg   Modding my 9930 to WHITE!! (with some juicy pics)-wp_20121207_007.jpg   Modding my 9930 to WHITE!! (with some juicy pics)-wp_20121207_006.jpg  

Modding my 9930 to WHITE!! (with some juicy pics)-wp_20121207_005.jpg   Modding my 9930 to WHITE!! (with some juicy pics)-wp_20121207_004.jpg  
    westiewanderer likes this.
    12-07-12 03:34 PM
    FINALLY PERFECT WITH THE WHITE RUBBER INSIDE THE BEZEL fist pump. Just received the parts from hongkong they took 4 business days expidited shipping. I'm ver impatient it cost an extra 35 buck but it was worth it the audio jack is white and around the bezel has the white rubber so it does NOT look tacky total cost 82.00 usd quality parts everything fits like a button. If anyone needs a link I couldn't believe I got it from a amazon dealer though because I have had bad experiences with them in the past but all went weel sound quality vibrations good no paint bubbles defects

hahahahaha YES!! WELL DONE man!!! It looks amazing!! Im the same way...very impatient also...always pay to get stuff faster!! It turned out amazing my friend!! ENJOY!!!
    12-07-12 06:09 PM
    sorry, dierre i still dont get what u mean with 'white rubber inside the bezel'
    can u get me the pic of that 'rubber'?
    12-08-12 11:57 AM
    sorry, dierre i still dont get what u mean with 'white rubber inside the bezel'
    can u get me the pic of that 'rubber'?
    I was a little curious about that myself....lol
    12-08-12 12:25 PM
    Modding my 9930 to WHITE!! (with some juicy pics)-41zlafhwz6l._ss400_.jpg what your looking at right now is the white rubber lining within the bezel of the 9900 without the lcd attached. If your using the black 9900 if you look around the edge of the screen where it meets the bezel you would notice the black cushion in between the the two parts about a millimeter in width going around the screens perimeter.
    Last edited by dierre; 12-09-12 at 07:34 PM.
    12-09-12 07:22 PM
    Here is the link and you might want to use expedited shipping it will run you 82 dollars. Don't forget your lcd screen order it with the digitizer attached and save yourself the headache please! I'm still looking for the seller I got mines from because I ordered it a while back.

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Tra...bUvbUpU7771642
    12-09-12 07:40 PM
    I like it - looks very nice, I would never even think of taking my phone apart though
    12-09-12 08:35 PM
    Here is the link and you might want to use expedited shipping it will run you 82 dollars. Don't forget your lcd screen order it with the digitizer attached and save yourself the headache please! I'm still looking for the seller I got mines from because I ordered it a while back.

Amazon.com: BlackBerry 9900 9930 Bold Full Housing Cover, Repair Parts Trackpad, keyboard flex, Battery Back Door, Bottom Plate Panel, Antenna Flex Cable, Connector, Keyboard, Keypad Repair Replacement, White: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanks for the link dierre!! Awesome!!
    12-10-12 07:49 AM
    I ordered the same kit....lol, the last one I ordered from amazon didnt have the extra white bits...they have upgraded things a bit lately! Also, my last order from amazon I got sent a refurbished kb...had some flaking on the top silver fret already and some light surface scratched on the nav buttons! This one looks excellent!
    12-10-12 08:04 AM
    The housing kit I got this time did exceed my expectations because I had a paint bubble from a different suppliers. Plus my coworkers are jealous. With there ugly galaxy phones. Hold the white 9900 next to a galaxy3 no comparison.
    12-10-12 11:48 PM
    The housing kit I got this time did exceed my expectations because I had a paint bubble from a different suppliers. Plus my coworkers are jealous. With there ugly galaxy phones. Hold the white 9900 next to a galaxy3 no comparison.
    haha, amen to THAT!! LOVIN my white 9930....with the sneak peek of the L series back that just came out...I cant wait to see how sexy the new N series is!!
    12-11-12 07:44 AM
    Haha, so I got my new kit from amazon. It looks MUCH better than the first one I got...no scratches anywhere and the frets on the KB look amazing!! However, even tho I ordered that same kit that dierre ordered above...the darn thing still came with the black rubber around the lcd. The back cover fits the new frame much better and the over-all quality of this one was much better, so thank you still! *grins* lookin good in WHITE!! woot!!
    12-21-12 10:36 AM
    Your Canadian Blackberry Parts Store, Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Storm, Blackberry Curve, Blackberry Tour HTC Samsung LG Motorola - Blackberry Parts Store Canada - (Powered by CubeCart) Here is a parts store in Canada...I got a full housing from here, and a full housing from Amazon.com as well. Hope that helps...I dont think there is anything you can do about that tiny bit of black around the LCD...its so small its not really even noticable...maybe your part was different.
    Was there a difference or significant difference in quality ? The Amazon one is USD$42 and the BB-parts "full housing" is USD$72.25.
    - Amazon/BB-123 provided more details : BlackBerry 9900 9930 Bold Full Housing Cover, Repair Parts Trackpad, keyboard flex, Battery Back Door, Bottom Plate Panel, Antenna Flex Cable, Connector, Keyboard, Keypad Repair Replacement, White
    - BB-parts only says "Full housing". Is it really original ?

Did you also order the LCD from bb-parts too?

Also you mentioned that you ripped the keyboard flex cable. Where did you end up ordering it from?

Thanks
    01-06-13 02:00 AM

Amazon.com: BlackBerry 9900 9930 Bold Full Housing Cover, Repair Parts Trackpad, keyboard flex, Battery Back Door, Bottom Plate Panel, Antenna Flex Cable, Connector, Keyboard, Keypad Repair Replacement, White: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Are you in the US? Amazon/BB-123 says it ships from Texas, United states. Did it not ship from the US?
    01-06-13 02:16 AM
    Are you in the US? Amazon/BB-123 says it ships from Texas, United states. Did it not ship from the US?
    This one from amazon DID ship from the us...normal shipping got it to me in 4 buisness days....very happy with the parts. Although...Im not sure how Dierre did it...but that tiny bit of rubber around the lcd was still black...Even tho I ordered the same unit as Dierre did. It comes with the full keyboard assembly tho...that is good! All in all, VERY happy with the end results! P.S.....Dont forget to remove the protective film that is on the INSIDE of the back casing over the CAMERA FLASH window! LOL...otherwise..youll have a perm. red or blue flash unless you take it apart again!
    01-06-13 10:10 AM
    You guys know that those are ALL AFTERMARKET parts right?

the only way to get genuine blackberry parts is from another blackberry bold.

Oh well.....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-06-13 11:03 AM
    [QUOTE=inthemix9;7828556]You guys know that those are ALL AFTERMARKET parts right?

the only way to get genuine blackberry parts is from another blackberry bold.

Oh well...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk[/QUOT

LOL, of course...but if we could get an original BB Bold WHITE....this would all be pointless!! *Grins*
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-06-13 11:29 AM
    Beautiful !
    01-06-13 06:54 PM
    LOL and here is what happens when you forget to remove the protective films on the inside of the new case...you get a blue flash!! *grins* Yup, had to take it back apart!

Modding my 9930 to WHITE!! (with some juicy pics)-img-20130111-00097_zpsf64e55dc.jpg
    01-16-13 09:07 AM
    But the link that dierre gives has all the parts?
    So if you buy that one you can get a full white 9900 and you just have disassemble your black 9900? I heard something about the lcd screen problem
    01-17-13 01:39 PM
    But the link that dierre gives has all the parts?
    So if you buy that one you can get a full white 9900 and you just have disassemble your black 9900? I heard something about the lcd screen problem
    It is the full kit...everything you need...but NOT the lcd...you have to order the lcd from another source..(you can find them on amazon as well, just doesnt come with this kit because you have to order either the 001 or the 002) It is the full casing plus already assembled keyboard+trackpad...mine came in very good shape, very happy with it! *grins* if you have any other questions let me know!
    01-17-13 04:42 PM
    Yes thankyou!
    I also heard that there is a white sticker lcd which you can stick on the black lcd like a screen protector, is that good? Like the guy with the red berry on this forum, can I just buy a white one?
    01-18-13 01:17 AM
    Yes thankyou!
    I also heard that there is a white sticker lcd which you can stick on the black lcd like a screen protector, is that good? Like the guy with the red berry on this forum, can I just buy a white one?
    after seeing how good his looks....Ill bet you could find a white sticker cover...that would be a good way to go for you!
    01-18-13 08:11 AM
117 12345