Has anybody has issues pairing their 9930 with ford sync? I can detect the device but it won't accept the codem
    11-30-11 04:29 PM
    IN case anybody has the same problem, in order to pair the bold, you have to do a search from the Sync system and create a pin to exchange. Problem fixed and working great!
    12-01-11 10:28 AM
    I have the Explorer with MFT and Sync. I can pair my 9930 with no problem but I can't get my phone book to transfer. Did yours transfer to Sync?
    12-12-11 01:53 PM
    Goto syncmyride.com there should info there to help, also may be some updates you can do through the usb that may help. Also you ensure that the 9930 is compatible, is should be but you never know.
    12-12-11 02:05 PM
    This is a link to pairing Blackberry phones and gives quick tutorial. On the right side there are more videos that might help you.

If you have any more issues, let me know, I am a Ford Technician and Sync issues are one of the things I deal with on a regular basis.
    12-12-11 04:52 PM
    This is a link to pairing Blackberry phones and gives quick tutorial. On the right side there are more videos that might help you.

If you have any more issues, let me know, I am a Ford Technician and Sync issues are one of the things I deal with on a regular basis.
    Hi, I know this post is a bit old, but i hope I can still get some help.
    I'm having problem with the Bold 9900 and Ford Microsoft Sync also.
    This is my problem.
    1.) Incoming calls are working fine. i can talk via the car or the phone.
    2.) Outgoing calls are messy. If I dial out using the Blackberry, the car will speaker will ring. however, when the other end picks up the call, the car drop/end call right away. The actual call is still active on the phone.
    3.) Also with Outgoing calls, if I dial using the car dial-pad, the car will "end call" right away.
    05-18-12 03:58 PM
    I was having message syncing issues with my Blackberry Bold 9930 after connecting via Bluetooth. I watched the video and I followed these sequence of steps and it resolved the issue. I suggest to folks having issues to follow the exact sequence of steps in this video or documentation provided by Ford.
    09-25-13 06:25 AM
    My friend just had the exact same problem with his Lincoln as #2 in post. I work at a Lincoln dealership and his software was up to date. For whatever reason, a battery pull fixed the problem. Works perfect after. Hope that may help others.
    01-20-15 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD