- CrackBerry User
- 62 Posts
I've had a very strange issue come upon my Bold 9900, I am running 126.96.36.1994.
When i start a call, or try and record a voicenote, my microphone will never work. However, if at the start of each call i blow sharply on the microphone, it will work.
Its like it has a sensitivity problem, and doesn't sense anything untill it hears a loud noise..
Has anyone ever experienced this?
It appears to me that the microphone is on the board itself, and cant be replaced? is this correct?
I have tried many os'S, even all the way down to the stock os and back up again, wiped the device several times also.
- 01-19-2013, 07:55 PM #4Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.*.**** / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.*.****Subscribe to my Channel C0001C3B1 for my latest App Conversions running on my Z10
- By ridefuel in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:40 AM
- By revaddict in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2011, 06:03 PM
- By a.l.marriott in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:26 AM
- By a.l.marriott in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2010, 01:40 PM
- By ryan17c in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2009, 06:12 PM