- CrackBerry User
- 61 Posts
I've had a very strange issue come upon my Bold 9900, I am running 184.108.40.2064.
When i start a call, or try and record a voicenote, my microphone will never work. However, if at the start of each call i blow sharply on the microphone, it will work.
Its like it has a sensitivity problem, and doesn't sense anything untill it hears a loud noise..
Has anyone ever experienced this?
It appears to me that the microphone is on the board itself, and cant be replaced? is this correct?
I have tried many os'S, even all the way down to the stock os and back up again, wiped the device several times also.
Back to a 9780 because I've decided i love OS6 and it battery life!
- CrackBerry Genius
01-19-2013, 06:55 PM #4Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
- 2,299 Posts
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.2342 with 0 Random Reboots
- By ridefuel in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2011, 06:40 AM
- By revaddict in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:03 PM
- By a.l.marriott in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2011, 08:26 AM
- By a.l.marriott in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2010, 12:40 PM
- By ryan17c in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2009, 05:12 PM