My bold 9900 has been working great the only problem I have and it has become a major annoyance is that the memory card randomly stops being recognized. It will work for a few days than just stop at which time I have to remove it and reinsert for it to work. Sometimes, I have to do this numerous times in succession for it to work. I have a lexar 16gb and it was used in my 9800 with no issues. I've had my 9900 format it but the same problem occurs. Any suggestions?
    10-04-11 04:26 PM
    Help Anyone?!?!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-11 12:20 PM
    You may need to experiment by getting another memory card and seeing if that fixes the issue. It could be the phone if other cards also do not work properly.
    harman_21 likes this.
    10-06-11 12:31 PM
    Thanks, I'll do that. I was thinking it might be something with the phone. The phone otherwise is in perfect condition, and after some of the horror stories I've heard I don't really want to send it in for another phone.
    10-06-11 02:16 PM
    Its your reader...I had (HAVE) the same problem...search CrackBerry for memory card error...SADLY I don't know the WHOLE fix...PLUS I could be wrong...when I tryed to look it up I saw you needed a computer to fix it...I don't have one...AGAIN
    I COULD BE WRONG

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-11 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD