Hello.
    I am about to buy the Blackberry Bold 9900. Reason. First: I miss keyboard (I loved my HP Pre3...) but also loved a my first Blackberry Pearl..(that was a long long time ago).
    And at the moment I have a Samsung Android and I don't like Android at all. Also The Bold 9900 looks amazing phone. I know there is maybe not as many app as on Android or IOS but I use my phone more for email/facebook/twitter and my business. And for app and games I will buy the playbook.

So here is a question. I read a lot about 7.1 and one of the nice features is MEDIA server.
    I have seen videos where they show how it works between a Bold 9900 and a Playstation.
    My question is maybe silly but: Does it work with Bold 9900 to Playbook. Can I share my media content from my Bold 9900 to my Playbook with the media server?
    Also Can I share any files on the micro SD or is it not compatible with micro SD?
    If someone is using the Mediar server from Bold to Playbook: Is it working very smoothly?

I am asking because if it works I might buy the Playbook 16GB instead of the 64B. Does it make sense?

Thanks for all your help!
    07-15-12 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD