If you store your media (pictures, video, music) on the internal 8GB space vs. a SD card of say 8GB, does the 9900 work faster if you have it in the internal space?
    03-02-12 05:26 PM
    If you store your media (pictures, video, music) on the internal 8GB space vs. a SD card of say 8GB, does the 9900 work faster if you have it in the internal space?
    It shouldn't slow your device down unless you start getting close to capacity on the internal storage.

I always use my SD card... if you have an issue with the phone, can't turn it on, you may have lost whatever is on the internal storage.
    03-02-12 05:36 PM
    I store everything on my media card as well. The only time it is a little slow is right after a reboot and I want to access a pic. It takes a few seconds for everything to load but nothing major. And since I don't store them on my device I don't have a comparison load time for pics etc. Maybe someone else?
    03-02-12 07:10 PM
    Depending how sensitive your media is. All my recorded videos and photos taken are stored in internal storage so that it will be can be wiped if lost or stolen.
    03-02-12 09:16 PM
    I've got a 32gig card and plan on filling it! Haha!
    03-02-12 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD