Does anyone else have this problem? Every time I reboot my 9900, the media card is no longer detected. I don't have to physically touch it to get it back, I just do a alt-shift-del reboot and its available again on the next boot. This is really annoying.
    04-30-12 11:54 AM
    Sometimes happens to me too....
    04-30-12 12:03 PM
    I'm seeing that too. I running 7.1 latest official. Wonder if .402 fixed the issue.
    04-30-12 10:36 PM
    Nope. I�m on .402 and sometimes i have that problem.
    05-01-12 04:34 AM
    Nope. I�m on .402 and sometimes i have that problem.
    Same here. Another annoying problem with .402, the WiFi Hotspot spontaneously shuts itself off for no apparent reason. I disabled the auto shut off timer so I know that isnt it.
    05-01-12 09:43 AM
    Does anyone else have this problem? Every time I reboot my 9900, the media card is no longer detected. I don't have to physically touch it to get it back, I just do a alt-shift-del reboot and its available again on the next boot. This is really annoying.
    Only thing I've noticed is it takes about 3 minutes after reboot to detect card
    05-01-12 11:06 AM
    Only thing I've noticed is it takes about 3 minutes after reboot to detect card
    Same here... it's always been like this, even on my old 9550. Same thing happens after you unplug from a computer.
    05-01-12 11:25 AM
    Well, when it takes a bit to detect, the processor is working. This could happen at any moment. It happened to me several hours after a reboot.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-01-12 12:05 PM
    Don't ask why but I think I may have found a solution as ever since I did this all is ok with media card. Manulay delete any application from application management. I deleted blackberry bridge then the phone rebots. Then install same application again. And then just for messures I did a phisical battery pull and all is good. After any rebot for about a week card is always reconized. I know it may be anoying but seems that it works. Must be a bug with 0.402 software
    05-01-12 12:55 PM
    this started happening to me after i replaced an 8gb card with a 32gb. takes about 3 to 4 min then it starts reading the card. i don't think it is an os thing, i am on OS 7 not 7.1
    05-01-12 08:51 PM
    Seems about 50% of the time with the last few leaksi just tug out the SD nearly to the battery, then slide it back in, and presto. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
    05-01-12 11:07 PM
    I started experiencing this after loading .342. I thought it was the memory card but it continues to happen after popping in a new card.
    05-01-12 11:56 PM
    I think this may be a 32GB card issue as well, as it never happened with a 16GB card. Unlike you guys though, I can wait much longer than 5 minutes and it will not appear, I have to reboot to get it back.
    05-02-12 06:20 AM
    Anybody still noticing this? I'm having the exact issue on .391. Just a simple key reboot works. Means I need to reboot twice everytime I want to reboot. Still annoying. Any solutions?
    05-22-12 11:41 AM
    I did a repair in the blackberry storage menu and it has not happened since, give that a try. I am almost sure this problem only occurs with 32gb cards, but I could be wrong.
    05-22-12 06:42 PM
    As usual the 9900 is the most stupidest phone ever to the man kind. I faced this memory card not showing error. I removed the battery, removed the memory card. Kept it for about 5 minuets then I blew some air into the memory card slot and placed everything back in. Sooner the phone came into the home screen I went into the media folder and then I saw my music list loading (the green bar). Then I went into the picture folder and it loaded too..Everything was up and running and didn't want to take a risk again as this has been repeating every time the battery drains and the phone shuts down. So replaced the memory card with a new one. Transferred all data using the desktop manager.. all good to go now
    08-29-13 03:07 AM
    ^ I understand why you're upset (and great that you resolved the issue, it seemed to be a memory card issue, not the 9900 itself) but why did you have to revive a 2012 thread?
    08-29-13 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD