I must say I'm really enjoying my new Bold and it knocks my previous HTC Desire HD into a cocked hat

Anyway, a question for you guys, is there a command to delete all read emails and text messages in one go? If so, how is this done please?

Many thanks as always
    Graham
    10-05-11 05:35 AM
    Not that I've ever found. I think it's too risky to include.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 05:48 AM
    you have to delete them one by one
    10-05-11 05:49 AM
    Ah, that's a bugger! Would certainly help after a long day
    10-05-11 05:51 AM
    I must say I'm really enjoying my new Bold and it knocks my previous HTC Desire HD into a cocked hat

Anyway, a question for you guys, is there a command to delete all read emails and text messages in one go? If so, how is this done please?

Many thanks as always
    Graham
    Or you can select by pressing [aA] button and multi select the email you want to delete. Then press delete

- Charles
    runedog likes this.
    10-05-11 05:53 AM
    Ah, that's a bugger! Would certainly help after a long day
    Open the Messages application. Highlight a date. Press the Menu button. Select "Delete Prior".
    runedog likes this.
    10-05-11 05:56 AM
    Thanks very much guys, much appreciated
    10-05-11 06:36 AM
    Open the Messages application. Highlight a date. Press the Menu button. Select "Delete Prior".
    i used to delete them by highlighting each one. (Shift and scroll all the way down)

and this was before there was threaded messages. So i scrolled on my trackball 200 messages a day. D:

When i found out about the "delete prior" i was about the happiest person alive. lol
    runedog likes this.
    10-05-11 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD