- CrackBerry User
- 87 Posts
Many apps are "unavailable for this device", why?
I went on an overseas trip, during which my Blackberry 9900 had to be wiped. I was reinstalling apps and noticed that some of them would tell me "unavailable for your device". I thought my carrier might be doing something wrong.
Now I have returned from the trip and put my original sim card into the phone, but those apps are still unavailable, but they were installed before I wiped the phone.
Some of them are:
So what might have gone wrong?
- 01-14-2013, 07:36 AM #2
Do you mean the applications in AppWorld ? You see them in the list of 'other devices' or 'uninstalled' without the option to install them back ? If yes, then what happens if you click one of them ? Is it still 'unavailable'?
Perhaps try resetting the AppWorld (when in the AppWorld, and logged in with your BB ID: while holding ALT press RST): after you open AppWorld again your list should refresh, and hopefully your apps should have the option to be reinstalled.
- By all3n7 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 13Last Post: 04-16-2012, 05:37 PM
- By Ronnie2890 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2011, 12:18 PM
- By onbass in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-05-2011, 02:04 PM
- By onbass in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 19Last Post: 02-05-2011, 02:04 PM
- By WFMike in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2010, 09:19 PM