Okay, I have been very excited for this phone for months. I left BB last year and switched to Android and then this year to iPhone 4. I left because I really hated the storm. Mostly because of the sure type and web speed. I loved every BB I had before that but the web wasn't a big deal back then. I love my iPhone but miss the keyboard mostly. The other thing that drove me away from BB was the web experience. Obviously that is much better now. I am using my phone for communication primarily. The things that are most important to me are email, text, phone quality, calendar, task list and web access/speed. My question is, am I making the right choice in switching back to BB? I am a CPA so security is an issue. In addition to communication, I need to have a good calendar and good project management. I feel like now is the time to come home to BB. I really think this is the right phone for me. I just want to make sure I am not getting caught up in the moment. The iPhone 4 is nice, but I just feel like BB is where I should be with the time of work I do. I also feel like I have to use too many apps to fill in the gaps. Any thoughts before I make the jump on Monday when Verizon releases the phone? Anyone in a similar situation? Thank you.
    08-13-11 11:05 PM
    To be honest New devices what RIM relies are the Best, just look at Kevin how excited he is. You don't have to take my word for it but i had an Iphone4 as well and i switch to Torch(not so business device, for playing games yes). and now not long ago 2days most exactly i bought the new one 9810 and i cant get enough of this phone, Is fast is good and is secure oh i don't wanna start, but calendar, email,web browser all this thing are amazingly GOOD on the new devices RIM came out with...I don't wanna Talk about QNX when it comes out oh gosh thous are fantastic.

Last word is Wort Switching Device.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-14-11 12:00 AM
    "The things that are most important to me are email, text, phone quality, calendar, task list and web access/speed. I am a CPA so security is an issue."

If all these are the most important to you then the Blackberry would be your best bet IMO. Especially email, text and phone quality. Loving my 9900 so far.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-14-11 12:03 AM
    The things that are most important to me are email, text, phone quality, calendar, task list and web access/speed.
    If email,text,phone quality, calendar, task list and security are most important for you, i cant understand why you left bb . I think bb 9900 is the best solution for you and you 'll have to go back to a bb os 7 phone immediately It has all those things are important to you plus it is a powerful phone.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-14-11 12:30 AM
    Glad to know you're where you're happiest.

Id go back to BB, but I tinker way too much

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk
    08-14-11 12:42 AM
    Hello All I too love blackberry for what they are. But I am also a big time Apple " FANBOY" and have been for more that 10 years before any iPod, iPhone, iPad..... the things is the iPhone is one of the best phones I have used to date full stop. Emails are viewed better on the iPhone so are photo's and other things. Don't get me wrong I thing BB's are great but not giving the punch the other devices are. I also have the new 9900 and compared to the iPhone its really does not pull up.......I hope they do a better job.... With iOS5 round the corner and with iPhone 5 around the block.... I guess there is going to be a lot of farming to do for Apple's on my end.
    08-14-11 03:03 AM
    I stupidly left bb to get the 3g iphone, and then had a htc afterwards, and really regretted it!

Come back with a bold 9900 and everything I loved is there, and anything I disliked isn't! Just better and better

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-14-11 04:13 AM
    I switched from BB to iPhone about 8 months ago and I will be coming back as soon as I can get my hands on a 9900 in Australia. So what have I missed the most - a proper full feel keyboard, led notification and able set different profiles. The only thing I will miss from the iPhone is the eBay app cos I am a heavy eBay user and within the app u can do so much more than the BB eBay app however I can live without.
    08-14-11 04:32 AM
    If there was a blackberry that would make me come back, it would be this one. It is one of the sweetest smartphones I have seen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 07:20 AM
    I've just come back to my bb 9000 after using andro
    id. I like Android much more than iPhone, which my wife uses. The eBay app for bb is absolutely crap. It doesn't even refine searches properly. I'm saying that, the 4 apps I use constantly are supported by bb fantastically. I carry a galaxy tab or my android phone in my satchel for times when I want to play games or just need a bigger screen.

08-14-11 08:00 AM
    I switched from BB to iPhone about 8 months ago and I will be coming back as soon as I can get my hands on a 9900 in Australia. So what have I missed the most - a proper full feel keyboard, led notification and able set different profiles. The only thing I will miss from the iPhone is the eBay app cos I am a heavy eBay user and within the app u can do so much more than the BB eBay app however I can live without.
    I can't wait for the 9900 to be released on Telstra. Unfortunately my wait is going to be a long one.

08-14-11 08:01 AM
    The only thing I could ask for in OS7 was IMAP support so I could get to and file emails in their proper folders. For this feature it makes my Android (Galaxy S2) superior.

Still love and use my Blackberry.
    08-14-11 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD