Making space on my memory card.
I'm struggling for room on my memory card, if I search 'Memory Use' from the Media tab I get the below figures.
I've been through everything and looked at the 'Properties', but I'm struggling to work out what 1.5GB of 'Other' is?
64gb PlayBook is new to the fold!
- CrackBerry Genius
12-22-2012, 06:10 AM #4
- 4,000 Posts
Personally, I would just drag and drop anything I wanted to save, over to my pc(plug into your PC and use the USB drive option on the phone). Then format the card from within the device. Then drag and drop the files I wanted back onto my device. My next suggestion would be to get a bigger SD card. 2GB isn't much. IMOCell Phone History:Motorola Bag phone > Motorola Star Tac gen1 > Motorola Star Tac gen 2 > Motorola Razr > BlackBerry Pearl > Iphone gen1 > BlackBerry Curve > BlackBerry Torch > BlackBerry Torch II > BlackBerry Bold 9900 > BlackBerry Z10
If you think my post helped you, please click the "Thanks" button over there!! -->
Thanks, 2GB is plenty for me as I only really need it as a holding area for picturea - I would like the whole of that 2GB available though. It bugs me that I can't access the card to delete the files directly from it, I guess I'll have to format it as you suggested.64gb PlayBook is new to the fold!
- 12-22-2012, 02:09 PM #6
you could go through your media card deleting things trial and error by going to files > file folders > media card > bb menu > shown hidden on the blackberry but tbh reformatting it would just be easier and saferI possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
- By Rondevu in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:26 PM
- By spookynurse in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2009, 04:41 PM
- By cantstoptherobots in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 9Last Post: 07-07-2008, 12:56 PM
- By jsutton667 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2008, 01:50 PM
- By mainstang in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:29 PM