Are there any apps or included programs, etc that I can delete that would make my 9900 run faster and cut down on the spinning clock and the occassional freeze?

I'm happy to strip it down. Is that even helpful? Would it make things run faster and say goodbye to the spinning clock?

Any tips here would be appreciated.
    01-14-12 08:47 PM
    All softwares that come with the OS are not the issues. Try closing some open apps if you have serious lagging..if they don't work, some bad third party apps probably are the culprit..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-14-12 09:15 PM
    I've been testing BeJoose this past week, 4.99, after reading a bunch of very positive reviews. I'm hoping to post my results tomorrow night after the full week is up, but in short i did notice more predictable battery consumption - but did not get the huge results some seemed to get. i still got the spinning clock on occasion but more as a result of down loading new apps. in short, while i did not think the app lived up to the hype in the reviews i have no regrets after week one of getting it. The most unique thing i noticed, and i'm still looking for other influences, is that the crappy signal i get by my office usually hits my battery very hard - since installing the app i've noticed an improvement, just not torally sold it is because of the app right now. Looking forward to seeing what others have to say.
    01-14-12 09:23 PM
    The best way to have a fast OS without any spinning clock is NOT to install any 3rd party apps.. Impractical, yes! But its effective.
    Last edited by lycafe; 01-14-12 at 09:38 PM.
    01-14-12 09:35 PM
    The best way to have a fast OS without any spinning clock is NOT to install any 3rd party apps.. Impractical, yes! But its effective.
    i agree - games are the worst espeically if u open them by accident and dotn want to get in them to close cus u know it'll make noise and ur in a quiet zone (ie. a meeting where itd be embarassing to open/close that app). Since i dont play games much anwaysy I delete the games (including 3D rollercoaster)
    01-14-12 10:26 PM
    I agree, third party apps are definetly a killer. I downloaded fightin' words and it made my 9930 a slug, that might be a little exagerated but it seemed to slow down quite a bit.
    12-10-12 12:22 PM
    on an official blackberry theme, hold alt and press l g l g and clear log....it runs smoother
    12-10-12 03:38 PM
    what os are you running...
    12-10-12 04:23 PM