- CrackBerry User
- 24 Posts
Make Bold 9900 run faster, see less spinning clock?
Are there any apps or included programs, etc that I can delete that would make my 9900 run faster and cut down on the spinning clock and the occassional freeze?
I'm happy to strip it down. Is that even helpful? Would it make things run faster and say goodbye to the spinning clock?
Any tips here would be appreciated.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-14-2012, 10:15 PM #2
- 521 Posts
All softwares that come with the OS are not the issues. Try closing some open apps if you have serious lagging..if they don't work, some bad third party apps probably are the culprit..
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using TapatalkI Love BlackBerry
- CrackBerry User
01-14-2012, 10:23 PM #3
- 29 Posts
I've been testing BeJoose this past week, 4.99, after reading a bunch of very positive reviews. I'm hoping to post my results tomorrow night after the full week is up, but in short i did notice more predictable battery consumption - but did not get the huge results some seemed to get. i still got the spinning clock on occasion but more as a result of down loading new apps. in short, while i did not think the app lived up to the hype in the reviews i have no regrets after week one of getting it. The most unique thing i noticed, and i'm still looking for other influences, is that the crappy signal i get by my office usually hits my battery very hard - since installing the app i've noticed an improvement, just not torally sold it is because of the app right now. Looking forward to seeing what others have to say.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-14-2012, 11:26 PM #5
- 1,683 Posts
- By kittyeatlayke in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2012, 12:29 AM
- By principalskinner in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2009, 07:58 PM
- By jetman1287 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:42 AM
- By JCody in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:47 AM
- By Renegade Angel in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 15Last Post: 06-19-2008, 06:32 PM