Soo I love my 9900 but quite often I can't scroll UP, if I try to scroll up the cursor goes partway up and then back down, or most of the time it randomly starts zooming in and out or clicks on a link on the page and sends me elsewhere... Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 09:24 AM
    Soo I love my 9900 but quite often I can't scroll UP, if I try to scroll up the cursor goes partway up and then back down, or most of the time it randomly starts zooming in and out or clicks on a link on the page and sends me elsewhere... Help?

are any of your other fingers accidentally swiping the screen?
    08-25-11 10:14 AM
    are any of your other fingers accidentally swiping the screen?
    This is what is more thna likely happening.... That was the case with me
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    08-25-11 10:16 AM
    Finger accidentally touching the very bottom of the screen is the issue. That's what it was with me (I originally thought it was a faulty track pad). I've made sure not get the tip of my finger on the screen when scrolling up. It took a little time, but I've learned how to make it work.
    08-25-11 10:24 AM
    Try using the aA + space key press to scroll up... Its faster and your finger won't hit the bottom of the screen

08-25-11 10:47 AM
    just swipe the screen to go up i was having the same issue, touching the screen while scrolling up with the trackpad
    08-25-11 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD