Please help:

I used my 9900 as a phone & data device with AT&T for 2 years, then upgraded to the Q10. I kept the 9900 to use at home only, connected to my WiFi (SIM card not active anymore when I switched my phone number to the Q10's SIM). Everything had been working great on the 9900 - used it for Twitter, Facebook, Weather Channel app, and to receive internet mail (Comcast).

Last week I synced the 9900 using BlackBerry Desktop Manager and it upgraded the software. A few hours later, I noticed it wasn't receiving internet mail. Thought maybe I needed to set it up again. But internet mail is now missing from email setup (only Enterprise activation is there). When I send service books through the old AT&T website, it sends them to the Q10.

Question: How can I get my old 9900 (WiFi only) to receive internet mail again?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Last edited by lslifka; 10-05-14 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Plea for help
    10-05-14 09:08 AM
    Quick fix, use LogicMail?

ѕєηт �яσм му вяαιη νια νυℓ�αη мιη∂мєℓ∂�
    10-05-14 06:43 PM
    Internt mail as in going through the browser to obtain it? That should still work. If you had an acct through settings it won't work anymore. When your phone upgraded you lost the service books and to get those original ones back you'd have to reactivate the phone again
    lslifka likes this.
    10-05-14 08:44 PM
    It's possible to get your internet mail, but you'll have to switch the SIM card from your Q10 for the activation.

1) Switch the SIM to the 9900 (I know you have a micro SIM in the Q10, but all you need to do is place it properly in the 9900 and it will work. DO NOT USE AN ADAPTER).

2) Turn on Data Services

3) Register the 9900 from the (options - device - advanced settings - host routing table). Press menu and then register.

4) Once you get the registration messages, you can disconnect data and remove the SIM and it should work.

Good Luck!
    lslifka likes this.
    10-06-14 07:07 AM
    No, not through the browser, through settings. I'd have to reactivate the phone again through AT&T, huh? Makes sense. And I don't think I'm up to going through all that. I had no idea that upgrading the software would cause this. Thanks so much for your reply.
    10-06-14 11:24 AM
    I didn't know that I could put the Q10's SIM into the 9900. I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks for the instructions. I really appreciate your reply.
    10-06-14 11:26 AM
    Check with your service provider. Its most likely on their end.
    10-07-14 02:39 PM