These phones were extremely hard to find and most places did not allow me to buy right out with no contract. After hours of hard work, I ended up with not one...but two Blackberry Bold 9900s!
    08-10-11 11:29 PM
    congrats! do you find some of the buttons on keyboard sound funny compared to others? the phone is super smooth fast you will like it!
    08-10-11 11:32 PM
    Congratulations! Enjoy your new phone. I'm loving mine. I already dropped it onto the curb though...
    08-10-11 11:32 PM
    already! i would exchange it! lol
    08-10-11 11:34 PM
    Didn't go through the first place but here it is!
    08-10-11 11:37 PM
    congrats! do you find some of the buttons on keyboard sound funny compared to others? the phone is super smooth fast you will like it!
    Actually haven't opened them yet, these aren't for me I'm grabbing from Bell hopefully by August 16th. I'll post a detailed review as I've been waiting a long time for this to happen.
    08-10-11 11:39 PM
    bell has the 9900...... don't they?
    08-10-11 11:45 PM
    Hows the touch screen size? Does it do browsing justice? Basically is the screen big enough to browse and use comfortably?

That is my only main issue with my current Bold 9650. The screen on the Storm2 and on my iPod Touch are perfect size. (I know the bold's isn't that big... but you get my drift)
    08-10-11 11:50 PM
    browser is good smooth scrolling pinch works good. screen can seem a bit small but does the job for me. best browsing experience yet
    08-10-11 11:56 PM
    Congrats brother! got the best devices in the market.
    08-11-11 01:45 AM
    Hows the touch screen size? Does it do browsing justice? Basically is the screen big enough to browse and use comfortably?

That is my only main issue with my current Bold 9650. The screen on the Storm2 and on my iPod Touch are perfect size. (I know the bold's isn't that big... but you get my drift)
    I also own a Ipod Touch 4th gen myself and I have no problems with the screen size on the 9900. It's not too big and not super small that it's a hassle to use the touch ability of the bold. The screen is excellent for browsing, I've owed a 9700 for awhile and always wanted a bigger screen with higher resolution. I'll update you guys when I get a chance to do a full review, been very busy with exams lately. (Emails are very nice, I can finally get all the images in the email without any troubles, beautiful device.)

Cheers!
    08-13-11 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD