Hi guys. I've purchased a BB 9900. everything works fine except the lock/unlock key. It's not broken but I have to click it with my nails harder.
    how can I fix this?
    02-18-16 06:02 AM
    Please check the below link . It might work for you . If it doesnt solve please take it to mobile repair shop.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...button-829496/
    02-18-16 07:41 AM
    I wonder if it is "broken." The button is meant to not be easily pressed so that it is not accidentally pressed when it is supposed to remain locked. I always have to use my nail but it always works this way

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-19-16 02:31 AM
    I had the same problem with my 9900 (I bought it used) . After a few days the power button stopped functioning completely; moreover, the volume buttons became useless so I bought a new casing for about 12� from ebay UK.
    In my view, it's the easiest way to fix it, the 9900 is very easy to dismantle and if your device was used, I guess a like-new look wouldn't hurt. My deal included the silver frame (with power and volume buttons), the keyboard, rear casing and battery cover, essentially the entire visible bits of the phone save for the screen.

Posted via my Black Passport
    idssteve likes this.
    02-19-16 07:34 AM
    My power buttons are recessed but finger flesh easily presses them. Sounds like a hardware problem, to me. EBay parts, as stated above, are pretty cheap & EZ for 9900s.
    02-19-16 09:02 AM
    I had the same problem with my 9900 (I bought it used) . After a few days the power button stopped functioning completely; moreover, the volume buttons became useless so I bought a new casing for about 12� from ebay UK.
    In my view, it's the easiest way to fix it, the 9900 is very easy to dismantle and if your device was used, I guess a like-new look wouldn't hurt. My deal included the silver frame (with power and volume buttons), the keyboard, rear casing and battery cover, essentially the entire visible bits of the phone save for the screen.

Posted via my Black Passport
    from where u got the casing? can you provide me any link?
    02-19-16 02:25 PM
    from where u got the casing? can you provide me any link?
    Here it is

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 9930 FULL HOUSING KEYPAD TRACKPAD BATT COVER RINGER + FRAME | eBay

You can also get cheaper ones from China, but I cannot guarantee the quality and I am fairly sure those are not original.

KEYPAD + BACK COVER + FRAME FULL HOUSING FOR BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 #H-271_FULL_B | eBay
    02-19-16 02:33 PM