I need to know if theres an application that will prevent my phone to answer calls by mistake while in pocket,

i ve tried many slide to unlock apps but they will automatically unlock once the phone starts ringing.

Any help??? Bold 9900
    07-16-12 03:19 PM
    Ummm....why don't you just use the holster that came with your phone? I keep mine in a pouch or holster at ALL TIMES, it's never in my pocket naked.

If you're not the one for holsters/pouches, just hit the button at the top of the phone....Then again you'd end up answering the call via your original problem, getting it out of your pocket.
    07-16-12 03:29 PM
    Ummm....why don't you just use the holster that came with your phone? I keep mine in a pouch or holster at ALL TIMES, it's never in my pocket naked.

If you're not the one for holsters/pouches, just hit the button at the top of the phone....Then again you'd end up answering the call via your original problem, getting it out of your pocket.
    You can set it so that you can only answer it by pressing a specific button I think, its in teh phone settings. I might be wrong, but I remember seeing an option there that said answer calls by pressing :::::::::.
    07-16-12 03:51 PM
    Thanks for the prompt reply,

I dont like using holster, even if i lock it with a password or the sleep button on top it will kick out of lock when theres an incoming call.
    07-16-12 08:23 PM
    A pocket pouch will be better for what your looking for. Puts the phone to sleep & keep it from answering call plus it also protect it as well.

07-16-12 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD