Plugging my phone in tonight in the dark I noticed some light seaping from the seam between the headphone jack and micro USB port. Anyone else getting this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 12:27 AM
    It happened to me on my first 9900. I retuend it. This is a known defect and please get your phone replaced asap.

08-31-11 12:55 AM
    I have this slightly on my 9930 near the USB port. Never noticed it before because I always have the soft shell case on which covers the area and I can't see the tiny spec of light.

08-31-11 12:58 AM
    Its just a bit of light people... get a grip...
    08-31-11 02:35 AM
    I've had four devices now and I noticed that on 2 of them (including my current one). The first one I noticed it on, it was quite a large gap, the phone also had other defects so I returned it. My current one, is a verrry small little sliver, and the rest of the phone is defect free, so I didn't bother returning it. Feel like if I returned it, I might just get one with a much worse defect. Also, I plan on buying an aftermarket black bezel anyway, hopefully when I put the new bezel in it will fix the small seam. For the OP, if you're still in your return/exchange period with wherever you bought it then I would just go back and return it. You paid good money for a device and deserve to be satisfied with it.
    08-31-11 02:43 AM
    Sprint 9930

Made in Mexico 5

Don't have this issue.
    08-31-11 03:30 AM
    please return the phone with alacrity
    08-31-11 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD