I have Blackberry 9900 n OS 7.1 from SK, I am new to BB so just wondering every notification works fine but missed call notification just doesn't appears! Is this me or why would anyone ever need an led notification which phone rings or screen shinning showing a call...
    Thanks
    03-08-12 05:00 AM
    It only does it if you have it set to do it in Notifications.

Note that is will stop blinking after about 15 minutes no matter how you have it set up!
    03-08-12 06:58 AM
    The LED never worked for missed calls on any BlackBerry. It will flash while the call is ringing. It will also flash for fifteen minutes if the caller leaves a voicemail.
    03-08-12 07:12 AM
    To be able to get a missed call notification you'll need to get a third party app like BeBuzz
    Buy BeBuzz - LED Lights And More - Download BeBuzz - LED Lights And More - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    03-08-12 07:51 AM
    I have Blackberry 9900 n OS 7.1 from SK, I am new to BB so just wondering every notification works fine but missed call notification just doesn't appears! Is this me or why would anyone ever need an led notification which phone rings or screen shinning showing a call...
    Thanks
    It should be there unless you disable it. However, if you leave it for a long time, it will turn itself off. Let's say you missed a call an hour ago, it won't be blinking for a call you missed an hour ago.

Regrading disabling the LED notification. I don't remember where it is in the options on OS 7.0 and up. Someone here may be can reply with that info.
    Kiwistat likes this.
    03-08-12 07:58 AM
    It should be there unless you disable it. However, if you leave it for a long time, it will turn itself off. Let's say you missed a call an hour ago, it won't be blinking for a call you missed an hour ago.

Regrading disabling the LED notification. I don't remember where it is in the options on OS 7.0 and up. Someone here may be can reply with that info.
    There is no LED notification for missed calls on a BlackBerry... never has been, and probably never will be.

You need an app for that.
    03-08-12 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD