Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree37Likes
    CrackBerry User

Just today at work *inside a giant parking garage* my co worker went to retrieve an email from our supervisor on his awesome iphone 5 and said "**** no signal" i checked my 9930 and said "oh he just wants us to email the daily report before 5pm"

with a puzzled look on his face he said "wait you have a signal!?"

I simply replied. "i have a blackberry" :-D
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    32FE97BA

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hopkins View Post
    Just today at work *inside a giant parking garage* my co worker went to retrieve an email from our supervisor on his awesome iphone 5 and said "**** no signal" i checked my 9930 and said "oh he just wants us to email the daily report before 5pm"

with a puzzled look on his face he said "wait you have a signal!?"

I simply replied. "i have a blackberry" :-D
    Yeah I was skiing in West Virginia recently. Riding the lifts with other folks. I was getting all my emails and bbms over a weak 2G connection with almost no issues. Rode up with one guy and his son. His son heard my notification tone and asked was my phone. I said emails. The father then asked who my service was with. I said Verizon. He said me too. He said "I have NO service". He pulled out his iphone. I said sorry man, I use a blackberry and they are really good at getting service in weak service areas. I was laughing a little inside.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    330e6cee

Agree my 9930 is a great device. Welcome all new 99ers. Enjoy your BB and CB!
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by southlander View Post
    Yeah I was skiing in West Virginia recently. Riding the lifts with other folks. I was getting all my emails and bbms over a weak 2G connection with almost no issues. Rode up with one guy and his son. His son heard my notification tone and asked was my phone. I said emails. The father then asked who my service was with. I said Verizon. He said me too. He said "I have NO service". He pulled out his iphone. I said sorry man, I use a blackberry and they are really good at getting service in weak service areas. I was laughing a little inside.
    I have VZW as well. which IMO has the best signal of any carrier around, add that to the 99 series blackberry, which has the best receiver of any device around , really brings out the answer in "can you hear me now" . my answer is yes.....iphone and droid users......answer is "what!? i cant hear you!" lol
    CrackBerry User

So I picked up my Bold 9900 yesterday! And I was so surprised when the guy who sold it to me was actually raving about it (usually they look at you strange for not getting an Android or iPhone). He has a Blackberry Torch and we had a lovely chat! So glad to be back to BlackBerry
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Well I got bold 9930 and iphone 4s
    Iphone has much more apps and games
    But the bold has its own benefits
    When I first got my bold 9930 about a year ago it was a disaster, the os
    Was slow and not stable and I had to
    Format it all the time but now its
    Working great , I like the possibility to work with an open file system (unlike in my iphone) and the unified inbox where you get all your notifications from various services like facebook,whatsapp, mail .
    The keyboard is superb and the media player actually remember the position I was in the movie which is very usefull.

Also I can hold in my wallet spare batteries so I won't stuck without
    Juice for my phone .

Multitasking works well and its very easy to switch from app to app.

Maybe later ill upgrade to the q10 time will tell.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12