Just installed this OS. Having an issue. The email setup keeps popping up randomly despite the email accounts being setup and all service books in place. I have wiped the device with BBSAK 5 times and clean installed the OS but the email setup keeps popping up still.

ANYONE ELSE facing this issue?
    02-20-13 05:18 AM
    doesnt that mean you havent setup the E-mail?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    02-20-13 11:21 AM
    Running .861 with Berrylicios Ultimate Hybrid RC12 and I'm having issues with the new message notifications. The red and white star icon over the yellew envelope icon does not dissappear (both on the homescreen panel and notification area) if I open my messages (email, text, etc). I have to actually go into the message and open it and read it for it to go away. Usually the red and white star will disappear leaving just the yellow envelope if you just open the Messages/Email/etc app and see that the message is there /without having to actually read the message/. Other than this problem the OS works great. I will try wiping and re-installing .861 without BL hyrbid OS.
    02-20-13 05:08 PM
    Running .861 with Berrylicios Ultimate Hybrid RC12 and I'm having issues with the new message notifications. The red and white star icon over the yellew envelope icon does not dissappear (both on the homescreen panel and notification area) if I open my messages (email, text, etc). I have to actually go into the message and open it and read it for it to go away. Usually the red and white star will disappear leaving just the yellow envelope if you just open the Messages/Email/etc app and see that the message is there /without having to actually read the message/. Other than this problem the OS works great. I will try wiping and re-installing .861 without BL hyrbid OS.
    You may want to try copying & pasting this post in this thread here...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...evices-736988/
    Maybe there can be someone experiencing your issues who can provide a solution regarding your hybrid.

If you choose to load .861 straight, let us know how it goes for you back here.

Good Luck!
    02-20-13 06:53 PM
    Upgraded to .861 a few days ago.

Battery is better, signal is better, phone is more snappy. No problems here.
    02-21-13 04:15 AM
    This release is so good.
    The battery life is also great, on 2G (EDGE) with lot of mail pushing (3 boxes), around 70 mails/day ; phone calls ; sms ; msging and the fone can endure thru the day till the very next morning - so more than 24h.
    Experienced absolutely no problems.
    Very glad.
    02-21-13 05:58 AM
    have had .861 for a couple weeks now and it made everything better (battery, memory leak problem, statability, smoothness,etc) except one thing, the signal. my signal strength is horrible on this version, the phone constantly is switching between H+ and EDGE and struggles to keep more than 3 bars of signal.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-21-13 08:36 AM
    Hi guys, i have been using this version on my 9900 since it was released, and is working pretty good, everything great, and finally good bye memory leak.
    I highly recommend wipe your device before installing a new os, using a tool like bbsak.

Greatings from Colombia.
    02-21-13 02:42 PM
    A few days running .861 and it sure seems like RIM has the memory leak under better control. First time in ages I can say I'm not seeing constant leaking as I use the phone/apps.

I sure wish they would apply that same effort to fixing the wifi calling that just isn't reliable enough. Too often I have to reboot phone just to establish a wifi calling link. Data always connects OK, its just the voice connection seems to get wonky after connecting/disconnecting a few times from the AP. And I have the newest UICC-GBA SIM card designed to address wifi calling issues.
    02-23-13 05:22 PM
    can anyone direct me to a multi language/ all language .861?
    02-24-13 11:16 PM
    The multi/all lang version hasn't been seen around.

But if you say what language you need, probably somebody would be able to help, if possible.
    02-25-13 05:43 AM
    The multi/all lang version hasn't been seen around.

But if you say what language you need, probably somebody would be able to help, if possible.
    I told a bud how it was working well for me and he asked me to update his phone. I did and now he lost Greek on it. Not sure how to get it back on there...
    02-25-13 03:52 PM
    My only issues with this release have been with the browser. It has been on-again, off-again with any videos, and there seems to be more checkerboarding than with recent releases. And it has been very unstable in expanding and reformatting text to display within the selected display settings.
    02-25-13 04:47 PM
    I told a bud how it was working well for me and he asked me to update his phone. I did and now he lost Greek on it. Not sure how to get it back on there...
    Please find attached the files for Greek language.
    Install the OS again as described here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7986786
    Good luck
    Attached Files
    Mr.Conviviality likes this.
    02-26-13 04:45 AM
    I don't know why am very reluctant to Zed10. The 9900 is more than enough especially if it supplemented with playbook I guess. And it's data friendly too.
    02-26-13 09:04 AM
    Couple minor bugs I've seen so far. There are a few yes/no dialogue box anomalies. Eg, when clicking a hyperlink in an email, you're prompted with a yes/no to continue - you can scroll up beyond the "yes" to no-man's land. Happens on a few other dialogues as well. Setting alarm time similar behaviour, but usually returns from no-man's land.

02-26-13 05:04 PM
    Unable to download this OS, its driving me nuts Ive been trying for 5 hours. Ive deleted both Vendor files and used Vendelete twice. Ive deleted desktop manager and reinstalled and reinstalled the software again but nothing has worked so far. In desktop manager it detects the software on my computer and has a splat next to update available but the update button isnt available. Very annoying, can anyone help? Also prior to this issue earlier today Desktop Manager kept on crashing... Im not sure if the issue is with Desktop Manager but like Ive said I deleted it and reinstalled it.
    02-26-13 07:56 PM
    Unable to download this OS, its driving me nuts Ive been trying for 5 hours. Ive deleted both Vendor files and used Vendelete twice. Ive deleted desktop manager and reinstalled and reinstalled the software again but nothing has worked so far. In desktop manager it detects the software on my computer and has a splat next to update available but the update button isnt available. Very annoying, can anyone help? Also prior to this issue earlier today Desktop Manager kept on crashing... Im not sure if the issue is with Desktop Manager but like Ive said I deleted it and reinstalled it.
    Finally got it downloaded via App Loader my desktop manager is being super tempremental at the moment.
    02-26-13 10:41 PM
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...59F9997FEC9331

Multi Language Version from Digicell
    JunkieXP and Mr.Conviviality like this.
    02-27-13 06:32 AM
    And another bug - my red asterisk new mail indicator not going away despite navigating in and out of inbox.

02-27-13 08:37 AM
    And another bug - my red asterisk new mail indicator not going away despite navigating in and out of inbox.

Thankfully I havent had that issue with this build but I have had in previous versions of 7.1 with this issue and also phantom messages which is strange. Touch wood the last 3 builds have been fine for me in that department. It can be a little annoying I know
    02-27-13 12:47 PM

Try following: go into the inbox, mark any message unread (ALT+u) and then immediately mark it read (again ALT+U).
    Does it help?
    PS: I don't have this issue with this built.

02-27-13 01:19 PM
    Try following: go into the inbox, mark any message unread (ALT+u) and then immediately mark it read (again ALT+U).
    Does it help?
    PS: I don't have this issue with this built.

Thanks for the tip. Had resolved with a restart, but will try that out if I see it again. May have been a one off.

02-27-13 01:46 PM
    Memory leak is in check with this build. After a day of restart/battery pull, memory leak is at 1-2MB and reaches around 40 MB after a week. In contrast, I had between 40-50MB of memory loss in other previous OS's in a day.

Calling other numbers while in a call is absent in this build. In contrast, .794 is notorious for this, not only for my bold but also for another bold in the family.

However, I noticed that while in a call, sometimes, the phone will turn to speaker mode. This occurred around 3x already in around 2 weeks, and this did not happen to me in previous OS's.
    02-27-13 05:14 PM
    this OS is awesome. im coming from .523 and had huuuuuuge memory leak. on this build, the leak is veeeery small. only a few megs a day.
    version .523 had sometimes 70megs of leak per day :-O

also there is nearly no more lag. on prevouis build i constantly had the spinning clock lag for example while swiping thorugh pictures etc. this also is GONE!

i recognized a few changes how the mails are handled now. every inbox is automaticly grouping incoming and outgoing conversations. in previous build i saw this only in my gmail inbox.

@sbx9900
    i STILL have the call bug it happens very often that the phone calls other numbers while im at a call. i thought this would be a problem wid my self maybe touching the display while calling etc. good to know that im not the only one. it gets very annoying sometimes.
    02-28-13 07:07 AM
183 ... 45678