It works great. No problems with me. It even loads faster than any OS i ever used before.
    cgk likes this.
    10-02-12 06:01 PM
    Radio is too bad for Indonesia, cannot watch any video on youtube properly, sound and video synchronization having problem. Also cannot catch 3G most of the time. The optimizer option in advance system settings no longer exists. I'm gonna be downgrading now.
    Last edited by AhmetToca; 10-31-12 at 02:23 PM.
    cgk likes this.
    10-08-12 03:30 PM
    Noticed I cannot add/edit anything in the Word Substitution.
    10-08-12 11:36 PM
    Noticed I cannot add/edit anything in the Word Substitution.
    That's what has been changed in this OS version. I was using it for awhile but went back to my Verizon official OS since I want all the features of my phone. Not sure why they would not have the ability to add/edit/delete words in word substitution.. Only explanation I see is that China is a controlled country and maybe they are trying to have a little control by doing this.. Really makes no sense to disable this feature..
    10-09-12 11:04 AM
    That's what has been changed in this OS version. I was using it for awhile but went back to my Verizon official OS since I want all the features of my phone. Not sure why they would not have the ability to add/edit/delete words in word substitution.. Only explanation I see is that China is a controlled country and maybe they are trying to have a little control by doing this.. Really makes no sense to disable this feature..
    I could NEW/EDIT/DELETE/ on this rom strange how you both can't...

Its been ages since we got an update on OS after this one where in 9900 had couple of them
    10-16-12 10:29 AM
    I can't edit or add anything in word substitution either.
    Other than that, it seems to be working great.
    10-22-12 12:50 PM
    I went back to .580. I was getting exceptions errors after running this release for about a week. Not sure why.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-26-12 09:34 PM
    How times have changed: a new OS is released and only 2 pages of posts. LOL
    wolfee48 likes this.
    11-06-12 08:35 AM
    How times have changed: a new OS is released and only 2 pages of posts. LOL
    Yeah, tell me about it. Slightly resembles a ghost town.

I stayed away from this release and stuck with .580 until a few weeks ago when I loaded my current hybrid with a .649 base.

Good to see you pcgizmo. I take it you must be bored or is it because you switched?
    11-06-12 11:29 AM
    Yeah, tell me about it. Slightly resembles a ghost town.

I stayed away from this release and stuck with .580 until a few weeks ago when I loaded my current hybrid with a .649 base.

Good to see you pcgizmo. I take it you must be bored or is it because you switched?
    Ghost town is putting it mildly. I remember the days of Bold 9650 getting an OS update, for example, and seeing 20 pages of posts; granted some of them were those stupid pointless "downloading now" posts, but most of them were relevant. Now this OS only elicits 20+ posts????

I got tired of fighting with my 9930 to do simple things like playback videos that it just recorded or download apps over wifi. So, the iPhone4 was free and I decided to give it a spin. So far no regrets.

I'm somewhat sketchy about anything that comes out of China.
    I'd never install anything that CT released.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 11-06-12 at 02:07 PM.
    11-06-12 01:52 PM
    Ghost town is putting it mildly. I remember the days of Bold 9650 getting an OS update, for example, and seeing 20 pages of posts; granted some of them were those stupid pointless "downloading now" posts, but most of them were relevant. Now this OS only elicits 20+ posts????

I got tired of fighting with my 9930 to do simple things like playback videos that it just recorded or download apps over wifi. So, the iPhone4 was free and I decided to give it a spin. So far no regrets.
    Good deal. Whichever works. Yeah I tend to stay away most of the time and just check in every now and then. You can only tell someone the same thing so many times.
    11-06-12 02:29 PM
    You can only tell someone the same thing so many times.
    Ain't that the truth!!!!!
    wolfee48 likes this.
    11-07-12 08:44 AM
    When i download .649, is shows to be 275 Mb. When I install it on my desktop, is shows to be 406 Mb. Stays at 406 Mb after I install irtehun 9930 hybrid to .649. Is this normal? Don't want to screw up the Bold. Tks,
    11-07-12 12:25 PM
    Download the latest Verizon Official OS 7.1.0.755. It's just a complete and better version than this .649..
    11-22-12 11:16 PM
    or read forum first about verizon latest version, maybe u might consider downloading 580 which is better than both

Sent from my BlueBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-18-13 09:04 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD