- 01-25-13, 06:38 PM #281
It appears to already have been taken care of with the Audio Boost option already elected.
I think Phill may be correct in that it could be carrier/service books related.
Kinda sucks that you have to get that pop up on every restart. Frustrating...
- 01-25-13, 09:36 PM #283
Latest 9900 Official OS 18.104.22.1685 from Vodafone DE
ive had .825 for a while now and some issues im having are:
1. the browser has a white box covering the entire bottom 1/5th of the screen. it only happens every once in a while and it's quite annoying because i cant see anything on the bottom of the screen because of the white box. the only way to stop it is to close the browser and reopen it
2. the browser doesn't scroll up or down properly. again this only happens once in a while. it happened on google earlier when i searched something, i was scrolling through the results and when i swipe up with my thumb it moves EXTEREMELY slow and the only way to stop it is to close the browser and restart.
other than that .825 operates the exact same as .794 for me
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 01-26-13, 10:07 AM #285
i installed .825 yesterday and I'm having a strange issue with my email through exchange. The senders name is being replaced by another contact name in my address book that has the same last name. I cannot reply to these emails because the address isn't valid. I sent an email to myself and it replaced my name (sender) with my uncle who has the same name.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-26-13, 12:37 PM #287
- 2,949 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
- CrackBerry User
01-26-13, 09:49 PM #290
- 81 Posts
Yes I as well have a better mobile signal. Wifi for me was fine. I did replace my router before (dlink amplifi 827) replaced with an asus ac66U
It has an excellent singal. Wifi at my home was ok but had disconnection problems. The asus is always broadcasting wireless and is great. My wifi on public connections is improved after updating. Software.
- 01-26-13, 09:50 PM #291
Actually this is a generic problem with the 9900, it can't do 802.11n channel bonding at 2.4GHz it can't handle anything other than 54Mbits and if your AP is trying to bond channels for 108Mbit 802.11g it can't get a stable association no matter the AP vendor.
- 01-27-13, 04:28 AM #292
- 01-27-13, 03:13 PM #294
Wow this is cool! Ok well I will have to update later because I'm picking up a friend in a bit.
YAY it updated woohoo.
Ok little change I have noticed: When texting there is a gray default text in the text field stating, "Press R to Reply" . Nice to have if this was a new person using a BlackBerry with this version.
Last edited by calicocat2010; 01-27-13 at 09:30 PM.
- 01-28-13, 05:00 PM #299
I often do that after a new OS installation, especially if I've removed some old apps. It stops additional and unwanted data from getting transferred over.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-28-13, 06:59 PM #300
- 127 Posts
Well I've downloaded, and now I need to restart my computer so I can install it to my phone. I'm hoping it fixes the battery issue I've noticed lately (40% or even 60% to 1% instantly) and the oddity that the mobile network randomly drops, or won't come back properly after a low battery radio off, it just won't find my home network.
I'll be coming from 746
- By rroyy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 254Last Post: 02-06-13, 03:28 PM
- By rroyy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 83Last Post: 11-02-12, 08:50 AM
- By greg_z in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-12, 04:51 PM
- By cobracam in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-12, 03:16 AM
- By bospol in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 171Last Post: 12-11-11, 09:17 PM