- 01-21-2013, 09:33 PM #226Z10
Steve - Besadmin
- 01-22-2013, 03:27 AM #230
The currently required BBID is a higher version than the BBID version that comes with the OS install.
So when you connect to DM, it is asking you to downgrade back to the lower version that is included in the OS.
I have no idea why RIM did not include the latest version of BBID in this OS since most of the application modules are current.
Or, at least have DM recognize that you have the current available version already installed.
Latest 9900 Official OS 18.104.22.1685 from Vodafone DE
I have found that it's best for me to read through these threads to be aware of findings & fixes posted by other members.
Most of the time my questions are already answered, and I can become aware of things to look for.
I just take the time and effort to see what's being reported. It helps me a lot.MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- 01-22-2013, 10:15 AM #232MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- 01-22-2013, 03:12 PM #236
Not sure why it does not ask you to downgrade to the original BBID version that this OS supplies.
It should, as DM is supposed to keep your device updated with the files from the latest OS version you installed to your PC.
The original BBID provided on OS .825 is v7.1. The OTA BBID update done directly after upgrading the OS is v7.3.
I'm pretty sure that everyone else in this thread loading OS .825 is seeing the same.
Please read my original post and let me know if these are the versions you're seeing.
Latest 9900 Official OS 22.214.171.1245 from Vodafone DEMY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-23-2013, 03:15 AM #239
- 269 Posts
Working great for me. Battery is superb on this one. Used to charge my phone every morning in work from about 30% charge. Now my phone is at about 50% charge when I get into work. A huge improvement.(9000 > 9800 > 9360 > 9900 > Z10 + PlayBook + shares)
- 01-23-2013, 05:36 AM #241
On the contrary, I actually have suffered a signal loss. Used to have full bars on EDGE at my work desk, but now keep going to SOS and 1 - 2 bars. Wonder is this a network problem or is it a problem with the OS itself.Curve 8300 -> Curve 8320 -> Bold 9780 -> Torch 9860 -> Bold 9900 -> Z10
iPad 1 -> iPad 2 -> Playbook 64gb
- CrackBerry Addict
01-23-2013, 06:36 AM #243
- 733 Posts
- 01-23-2013, 12:19 PM #244Curve 8300 -> Curve 8320 -> Bold 9780 -> Torch 9860 -> Bold 9900 -> Z10
iPad 1 -> iPad 2 -> Playbook 64gb
- 01-23-2013, 12:45 PM #245
I usually charge my phone overnight (11 pm until 8 am), but left it unplugged last night to see what the idle ADR is. WIFI and BT were off. It started at 40% and was down to 20% by morning. The previous night it was down 2%. This morning, at around 4 am, over a period of a few minutes, the battery discharged almost 10%. This is really strange. I've never seen that before. I'll try it again tonight.Samsung Galaxy S5
- 01-23-2013, 08:39 PM #249I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
- 01-23-2013, 08:59 PM #250
- By rroyy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 254Last Post: 02-06-2013, 03:28 PM
- By rroyy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 83Last Post: 11-02-2012, 08:50 AM
- By greg_z in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2012, 04:51 PM
- By cobracam in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:16 AM
- By bospol in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 171Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:17 PM