@galaxy, just reinstall the os. this happened to my daughter's bb, but with another os. this os is what i installed instead and it is ok now.
    12-26-12 10:15 AM
    After using the OS for a few weeks here are some of my observations.
    • Faster GPS Performance
    • Better battery life (compared to .746)
    • Very fluid
    • Latest OS with East Asian support
    • Phone does not warm up, even when downloading files

Just another thing in terms of battery life. The difference is very slight. Under light usage I don't think it's detectable.
    12-28-12 10:01 AM
    I've been using this operating system for about 6 weeks now and find it to be very good speed and battery life wise, however I'm having problems when I try and exit from uma mode. I turn the wifi off and the phone will not find a GSM signal anymore until I restart the phone. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this bug?
    12-29-12 10:17 AM
    After using the OS for a few weeks here are some of my observations.
    • Faster GPS Performance
    • Better battery life (compared to .746)
    • Very fluid
    • Latest OS with East Asian support
    • Phone does not warm up, even when downloading files

Just another thing in terms of battery life. The difference is very slight. Under light usage I don't think it's detectable.
    Yah, for the warming up issues I think am upgrading. But need to shrink it first. Goodbye (749)
    12-29-12 04:16 PM
    What's the difference about wapij?
    01-01-13 08:34 PM
    What's the difference about wapij?
    You can just read through the thread, the answer is within it. I had to ask myself...
    WAPI (WLAN Authentication and Privacy Infrastructure) is a Chinese National Standard for Wireless LANs... old tech that never took off.
    WLAN Authentication and Privacy Infrastructure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    HTH
    DennisR91 likes this.
    01-01-13 10:46 PM
    You can just read through the thread, the answer is within it. I had to ask myself...

HTH
    Appreciate your repost. There're 11pages and i dunno have the patience. Thank you a lot.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-02-13 10:28 AM
    Guys I updated my dad's 9900 to this build and for some reason, his data is not working. Could it be that his BES, will only work with his carrier's update?
    01-04-13 09:21 AM
    No, that's not likely at all. More likely, if his phone is on a BES, it didn't reactivate after the update. Go into settings, device, advanced system settings, enterprise activation. You will be able to tell if the phone is activated or not. Also check service status and see if the BIS or BES are connected. My phone is on a BES and almost without exception, reactivation starts automatically after I update the software. I use DM and usually have the phone connected to my laptop (and my laptop connected to the network with the BES) when I do an update. If the phone did not reactivate, you may went to try and reload the OS with the laptop connected to the network where the BES is, or if that doesn't work, have the IT department send an activation password.
    01-04-13 10:26 AM
    It doesn't even have the data working. No blackberry logo next to the 3g. That's what I'm trying to figure out, what is causing the device not to have data.
    01-04-13 10:49 AM
    Has anyone else had their phone randomly change itself to a different time zone with this OS? I have it on both of my 9900s and also on my 9810, and like once a day I'll get a pop up message asking if I'm sure I want to change my time zone to Eastern Time (I'm on Pacific Time). It does it all by itself, and it never used to happen on any previous OS builds for my Bold or my Torch..
    01-05-13 03:04 AM
    Turns out, it was not activated by the carrier. My dad is getting kind of fed up with them lol.
    01-05-13 06:14 AM
    I searched the thread and didn't see a solution for this, but my you tube app is not working after the upgrade either. I click on the icon and nothing happens. Everything else is good.
    01-05-13 04:01 PM
    I searched the thread and didn't see a solution for this, but my you tube app is not working after the upgrade either. I click on the icon and nothing happens. Everything else is good.
    Go here with your BB browser and reinstall it.
    01-05-13 04:14 PM
    Thanks Phill, I tried that and it didn't work. I uninstalled the existing version and then downloaded it from rroyy's site and no go. I am just going to leave it alone, I dont use it much anyway.
    01-05-13 08:50 PM
    This OS works quite fine but I have a problem I've never had before. Sometimes when I try to call someone, I hear nothing even if the person I'm calling has answered. Then I stop the call and if I try to call again, the call automatically goes on the speakerphone. To get a normal call, I have to restart the phone. It's quite annoying. I guess I'm gonna get back to the .714 OS.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-06-13 06:01 AM
    There are so many mixed reviews with this OS I'm not sure I wanna upgrade. Y'all got me afraid to experiment cuz I'm happy with .746 but maybe I'd be happier with .794.
    01-07-13 04:17 PM
    I am by no means new to installing leaked or OS's from other carriers onto my 9900 but I've been trying to install this OS onto my 9900 for the past 2 days. I've deleted to vendor files and all that jazz just like I've done previous occasions. Am I missing something? Can someone help me out? Please and thank you in advance.

I want to say it has something to do with this HP netbook. I'm going to try and do it on my girlfriends Dell laptop. Hopefully it will work that way. But if I rather do it all on this thing.
    01-07-13 06:00 PM
    try loading it with BBSAK. It was my experience with an earlier OS that even if I had deleted the vendor.xml files, BB desktop software did not see the new OS. But when I loaded it with BBSAK, the new OS was recognized and loaded.

Also, the other night, I was trying to downgrade to .746, again, BB desktop software could not see the OS. BBSAK saved the night.
    sirpedro83 likes this.
    01-07-13 07:07 PM
    I just tried. BBSAK recognizes the OS but it just updates my apps and but not the entire OS itself. I'll just have to use the girlfriends pc. This will give her a reason to be mad at me. Oh well! I'll check back in later and let you know if I got it work on the other pc. It should though, I wont rest till I do.

try loading it with BBSAK. It was my experience with an earlier OS that even if I had deleted the vendor.xml files, BB desktop software did not see the new OS. But when I loaded it with BBSAK, the new OS was recognized and loaded.

Also, the other night, I was trying to downgrade to .746, again, BB desktop software could not see the OS. BBSAK saved the night.
    01-07-13 07:41 PM
    I am by no means new to installing leaked or OS's from other carriers onto my 9900 but I've been trying to install this OS onto my 9900 for the past 2 days. I've deleted to vendor files and all that jazz just like I've done previous occasions. Am I missing something? Can someone help me out? Please and thank you in advance.

I want to say it has something to do with this HP netbook. I'm going to try and do it on my girlfriends Dell laptop. Hopefully it will work that way. But if I rather do it all on this thing.
    I had the exact same problem last month. 746 started breaking my ballz and so I tried again. wouldn't work. uninstalled 794 from my hp netbook, restarted, reinstalled... and everything worked thru apploader.

Anyway, on 794: I like it a lot so far. I felt 746 had excellent battery life, so if 794 measures up in that regard, it'll be the best one so far in my experience.
    01-07-13 09:36 PM
    I went back to 746.

Off late, 794 started giving me trouble with the battery. The phone would be showing 40% or so Battery Life, and then after one phone call, would just go to 0! It happened 3 times before I decided to downgrade.

Could be a faulty installation on my part (don't know how that could have happened, but it is a possibility).

On 746 and no problems for the past 2 days.
    01-07-13 11:42 PM
    I went back to 746.

Off late, 794 started giving me trouble with the battery. The phone would be showing 40% or so Battery Life, and then after one phone call, would just go to 0! It happened 3 times before I decided to downgrade.

Could be a faulty installation on my part (don't know how that could have happened, but it is a possibility).

On 746 and no problems for the past 2 days.
    I am on .746 now from .794 and i still have the same battery issues as you did. A new battery is on the way. I hope that will solve my battery woes. My battery is a year and half old (original battery that came with my bold). I also wonder whether the fast charger- the charger that came with the playbook - fried my battery since i charge with that more often than with the charger that came with the phone.
    01-08-13 07:56 AM
    Hi, I don't know if my 9900 is acting weird or the battery. I have had this build .794 from the day it came out. Just recently...I would charge my phone to full, turn it on the next morning. Not leaving it charging overnight. Turn it on and receive the overnight emails. (maybe 5-10) I would see the battery has gone down. So basicly....the receipt of 5-10 emails (only words) is decreasing my battery??
    01-08-13 11:59 AM
    Any one having problems soft reboot i.e shift + alt + delete... not working for me but apart from that for one week working fine
    01-08-13 12:08 PM
255 ... 7891011