I have setup a password for my BB.

Now, is there a way where I hit a button, the device will �password lock AND keypad lock� together?

What I am doing now is:
    1) Press the �K� button to password lock; and
    2) Press the keylock button on top.

Its quite a process to achieve what I wanted.
    04-09-12 11:46 PM
    I don't think so. Haven't seen any app that achieves this.
    04-09-12 11:48 PM
    Password lock is more than sufficient. What's the purpose of screen lock once the device is password locked?
    04-09-12 11:51 PM
    Password lock is more than sufficient. What's the purpose of screen lock once the device is password locked?
    without screen lock, any accidental keypress will light up the display screen.
    04-10-12 12:04 AM
    I do the same, I hit and hold A for keypad lock
    And I have the custom key for phone with password lock

Just in case i hot it and press space and press the button on top does the job for me same as you and yes only phone lock would turn on the lights (if any key is pressed)
    04-10-12 03:43 AM
    I simply use PatternLock rather than these cuz i'm using a rubber cover and its hard to press top button(keylock). Also when someone tries to unlock my phone with native passwordlock, the phone erases all data after 10 attempts.
    I'm happy with patternlock.
    04-10-12 06:53 AM
    Maybe use a holster and set your phone to password lock as soon as you holster it?
    04-10-12 06:59 AM
    Maybe use a holster and set your phone to password lock as soon as you holster it?
    i was using the holster since the beginning, but decided not to after several 'superman' stunts by the phone during removal from the holster.
    04-10-12 08:29 AM
    i was using the holster since the beginning, but decided not to after several 'superman' stunts by the phone during removal from the holster.
    Superman!? Hmmm... I'd say squeeze the sides of your holster to make it a little looser so you din;t have to pull on your phone so hard. Or maybe wash that butter off of your fingers...
    deezy87 likes this.
    04-10-12 09:12 AM
    Yes true, my phone's holster was so tight ans i am using silicone and plastic cover, and sometimes on that holster it way so embarrassing to pull out the phone and phone doesn't wanna come out, so i put it back to the phone's box for good
    04-10-12 11:20 AM
    I have an icon (a lock) that when pressed, password locks its and turns off the screen/screen lock
    deezy87 likes this.
    04-10-12 03:04 PM
    I use the native password lock (1 hour timeout) and Patternlock upon holstering. Helps from opening random apps.
    04-10-12 11:00 PM
    found myself a remedy: ShortcutMe

set a macro to keylock + password lock.
    04-12-12 10:41 PM
    I have an icon (a lock) that when pressed, password locks its and turns off the screen/screen lock
    That icon only shows up if you have a password on your device...I think.
    04-13-12 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD