- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
Keyboard issues PLUS no sound
I bought my used 9900 but soon I got the first issues.
My big problem is that I bought it back in south africa and I'm now in Portugal, without any receipt.
My keyboard is faulty the s, w, h, l keys don't work, which make my life very difficult, and a few days ago the phone stop ringing is always in silent mode.
I've reinstalled the last OS avaiable and nothing changed, so I believe that is an hardware issue.
Any Advices both for home repair or to claim warranty?
All the best to all
Model info and OS version: 9900 / 220.127.116.115
- By timhorton in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 25Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:26 PM
- By jconnor in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2010, 11:23 PM
- By hot98tj in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:38 AM
- By CountryNurse in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:46 AM
- By The.Godfather in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:20 AM