The keyboard IS soft....buttery soft.....mmmm....butter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 09:33 AM
    All of the keyboards I've used have been golden. But it is a possibility that you could have a bad one, it happens in mass production. You could speak with your carrier or go to one of the parts sites and order a replacement keyboard.
    08-23-11 09:34 AM
    If it really feels that strange then compare it a new unit at the store.

08-23-11 09:41 AM
    CX, none of them feel spongy to you? Does the keyboard feel solid like the other bolds? i may have a lemon. my 9930 keyboard feels plastic and spongy compared to my other bolds/curves, etc.

All of the keyboards I've used have been golden. But it is a possibility that you could have a bad one, it happens in mass production. You could speak with your carrier or go to one of the parts sites and order a replacement keyboard.
    08-23-11 10:04 AM
    I was a Bold 9000 user, as well as a 9700 user as well! This keyboard is pretty soft compared to both of them. Size wise its the same as the 9000, however, YES...it is softer to the touch.

You will get used to it after a few days, and its pretty good as where I wouldn't have any complaints at all...But keep in mind, these units vary from unit to unit as far as build quality, so my keyboard might have more click then someone elses, and vice versa. Overall, a pretty good keyboard.

08-23-11 10:58 AM
    i think its a very perfect keyboard...very very perfect for me...it should not be a little harder nor softer
    08-23-11 11:31 AM
    I like the soft. Easy on the fingertips.
    08-23-11 03:44 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD