- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Keep getting memory full for apps !
I have a Blackberry 9900 and I have free memory both on the phone memory and the memory card and some how when I want to download an application I get a huge message saying your memory is full you need to delete apps or lanaguages you don't need!! Why am I getting this message if I have free memory PLEASE HELP! It makes my phone super slow and gets stuck constantly!
- 01-14-2013, 01:50 PM #4
storage memory on the phone and memory card isnt used for apps, you need to check the application memory to make sure you have space to download an app, if you want more space you can install a hybrid os and shrink it but it wont free up a huge amount of app memoryI possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
- 01-16-2013, 07:47 AM #6HTTR FOREVER I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.821/800 on VZW
How to Load an OS Using Autoloader|Backup and Restore Using BB Link
How to Sideload Android Apps to Your BB10 device|How To Upgrade Your OS with Sachesi I Questions? email email@example.com
- CrackBerry User
01-18-2013, 03:30 PM #8
- 23 Posts
No matter what you do there always will be memory problems in blackberry unless they can invent the function of installing programs on memory card. Where we were able to do on a windows mobile phone 8 years ago...
- 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM #9
- 01-18-2013, 05:22 PM #10
- By cods_wallop in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:10 PM
- By ria__x in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:24 AM
- By ria__x in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:24 AM
- By aquanav in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:52 AM
- By aquanav in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:52 AM