- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Keep getting memory full for apps !
I have a Blackberry 9900 and I have free memory both on the phone memory and the memory card and some how when I want to download an application I get a huge message saying your memory is full you need to delete apps or lanaguages you don't need!! Why am I getting this message if I have free memory PLEASE HELP! It makes my phone super slow and gets stuck constantly!
- 01-14-2013, 01:50 PM #4
storage memory on the phone and memory card isnt used for apps, you need to check the application memory to make sure you have space to download an app, if you want more space you can install a hybrid os and shrink it but it wont free up a huge amount of app memoryBlackberry.. or The Artist formerly known as Research in Motion
It's ironic that those who bleet constantly about needing tools not toys seem to act the most childish
- Ramblin' Queen
01-16-2013, 07:47 AM #6I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
- 13,697 Posts
- PM for pin
OS 10.0.9.422 on VZW
- CrackBerry User
01-18-2013, 03:30 PM #8
- 19 Posts
No matter what you do there always will be memory problems in blackberry unless they can invent the function of installing programs on memory card. Where we were able to do on a windows mobile phone 8 years ago...
- 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM #9
- 01-18-2013, 05:22 PM #10
- By cods_wallop in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:10 PM
- By ria__x in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:24 AM
- By ria__x in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:24 AM
- By aquanav in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:52 AM
- By aquanav in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:52 AM