hi all i don't know what this is but its really beginning to annoy the **** outta me big time! when i do get it my phone freezes and closes the app such as facebook and what not ? any ideas how to solve this??

Thank you for you time to help me =]
    01-28-13 11:19 AM
    Hello,
    Did you install or uninstall any new applications ? Does the error comes only after restart, or it comes also during the usage ?
    After receiving the error message, dismiss it, and while on the home screen pres ALT +LGLG, the log will appear. You might find there what is causing the error.
    01-29-13 05:00 AM
    I too have that annoying uncaught exception. For me, my tasks app hasn't been able to open because of it. Someone said not to shrink the tasks app when updating the OS in the future.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-29-13 05:16 AM
    I too have that annoying uncaught exception. For me, my tasks app hasn't been able to open because of it. Someone said not to shrink the tasks app when updating the OS in the future.
    It think is is the other way around. You get the error because it was shrunk out by you so it can't load :-)
    01-29-13 05:57 AM
    hey than you so much for replying :3 no i haven't installed any new apps and not uninstalled anything it doesn't come after a restart it comes sum times when im using the apps and freezes i always do Alt-LGLG to clear log in a morning i run memory cleaner every morning and do a battery pull every day but i don't know what's causing it and i don't shrink stuff either as i am not too clever to do that i just don't know what's causing it i need help i don't know what to do !!
    01-29-13 08:07 AM