JVM pointer null uncaught exeption annoying :@!
hi all i don't know what this is but its really beginning to annoy the **** outta me big time! when i do get it my phone freezes and closes the app such as facebook and what not ? any ideas how to solve this??
Thank you for you time to help me =]
- 01-29-2013, 05:00 AM #2
Did you install or uninstall any new applications ? Does the error comes only after restart, or it comes also during the usage ?
After receiving the error message, dismiss it, and while on the home screen pres ALT +LGLG, the log will appear. You might find there what is causing the error.
hey than you so much for replying :3 no i haven't installed any new apps and not uninstalled anything it doesn't come after a restart it comes sum times when im using the apps and freezes i always do Alt-LGLG to clear log in a morning i run memory cleaner every morning and do a battery pull every day but i don't know what's causing it and i don't shrink stuff either as i am not too clever to do that i just don't know what's causing it i need help i don't know what to do !!
- By fatpiggy888 in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2012, 08:05 AM
- By JNLemons in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:12 AM
- By vodachris in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2009, 05:32 PM
- By TraceyR in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2009, 12:22 PM
- By sunnydubai in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2009, 07:19 PM