I've looked all over the internet on how to fix this issue and nothing has helped me with my bold 9900 here... Im getting the jvm error 545 screen, and I apparently need to do a os reload but i cant if my phone wont even turn on past the error screen to connect.. So can anybody please help me? I needed some good instructions on how i can do the reload. I'm also aware of this JLcmder tool to wipe it first, but that wont connect to my phone either..

Desperate need of help can anybody please help me out here?
    09-17-11 10:10 PM
    I use BBSak myself, but this should work the same.
    Open up the Windows Task Manager and kill the following processes (if they're running)
    BbDevMgr.exe
    Rim.DesktopHelper.exe
    RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe
    RIMDEV~1.EXE

That's ALWAYS worked for me, any time a windows program (PodTrapper Desktop Downloader, BBSak, Tether) says it cannot connect. Killing those processes *might* stop Desktop Manager from connecting, but unpluging your phone and plugging it back in should fix that. But at this stage Desktop Manager can't help you anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-11 10:49 PM
    You will lose everything but plug your device into bb dekstop software without your battery in the unit, click upgrade and then let it download the os and then pop in the battery close to the end of the download and let it do its thing.
    09-17-11 11:59 PM
    I've got the same problem but none of my computers are reading the device? they're all Mac OS Snow Leopard
    12-25-11 08:21 AM
    You will lose everything but plug your device into bb dekstop software without your battery in the unit, click upgrade and then let it download the os and then pop in the battery close to the end of the download and let it do its thing.
    worked for me thank you
    01-10-13 09:17 AM
    i need my phone fix
    04-13-13 09:52 AM
    i need my phone fix
    What issue are you having with your phone? Need a little description to offer any assistance or guidance.
    04-13-13 02:02 PM
    you cannot connect to blackberry desktop software because it will not go past the jmv error page
    06-02-13 07:40 PM
    you cannot connect to blackberry desktop software because it will not go past the jmv error page
    Here is the instructions from BB directly. If they work, great, if not, then you may need to replace your phone.

KB12077-"JVM error 545" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone
    06-03-13 06:21 AM
    I've been trying many many times in every suggested ways posted from on the website including Blackberry site, but still no luck. The handheld is frozen white screen as soon as after rebooting in attempt to connect JVM. I used Desktop Manager 7.1, AppsLoader (removing XLM etc), and BBSAK 1.92 with the following happend:
    1. Desktop Manager: Hung up, white screen connecting to JVM, forever....
    2. Loader: connecting w/o battery, able to recognize the connection PIN etc, but as soon the next button is hit, it says there is no OS on the handheld. Attempted to load OS for any version but always says not compatible with your handheld.
    3. BBSAK: unable to connect to handheld/device.
    Repeated all sequences those above, but still remain the same result. Almost give up.....and tired. Could possibly someone with knowledgeable enough to solve this problem without hammering this Blackberry...? Please...please...please...help....
    10-13-13 12:40 PM
    Dear Sir,
    My Black520 Erroberry curv 8r code JVM 545 please fix my problam.
    07-26-16 01:37 AM
    08-08-16 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD