08-08-16 06:12 PM
- I've looked all over the internet on how to fix this issue and nothing has helped me with my bold 9900 here... Im getting the jvm error 545 screen, and I apparently need to do a os reload but i cant if my phone wont even turn on past the error screen to connect.. So can anybody please help me? I needed some good instructions on how i can do the reload. I'm also aware of this JLcmder tool to wipe it first, but that wont connect to my phone either..
Desperate need of help can anybody please help me out here?09-17-11 11:10 PM
- I use BBSak myself, but this should work the same.
Open up the Windows Task Manager and kill the following processes (if they're running)
That's ALWAYS worked for me, any time a windows program (PodTrapper Desktop Downloader, BBSak, Tether) says it cannot connect. Killing those processes *might* stop Desktop Manager from connecting, but unpluging your phone and plugging it back in should fix that. But at this stage Desktop Manager can't help you anyways.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com09-17-11 11:49 PM
- 01-10-13 10:17 AM
KB12077-"JVM error 545" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone06-03-13 07:21 AM
- I've been trying many many times in every suggested ways posted from on the website including Blackberry site, but still no luck. The handheld is frozen white screen as soon as after rebooting in attempt to connect JVM. I used Desktop Manager 7.1, AppsLoader (removing XLM etc), and BBSAK 1.92 with the following happend:
1. Desktop Manager: Hung up, white screen connecting to JVM, forever....
2. Loader: connecting w/o battery, able to recognize the connection PIN etc, but as soon the next button is hit, it says there is no OS on the handheld. Attempted to load OS for any version but always says not compatible with your handheld.
3. BBSAK: unable to connect to handheld/device.
Repeated all sequences those above, but still remain the same result. Almost give up.....and tired. Could possibly someone with knowledgeable enough to solve this problem without hammering this Blackberry...? Please...please...please...help....10-13-13 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD