Dear team,

I received the new bb 9900 as a bday gift and it all worked fine for the first hours, after restarting it gave me the error jvm 545. I have read every possible thread but none of those has helped me so far..
    I took the battery off and connected it to Blackberry desktop software on mac and on pc and after clicking on repair or update it gave me the notification "Cannot recover Blackberry device software - There is no available software for your blackberry device"
    I tried the Applauncher but it gives me the exact same error and I m not able to proceed..
    I thought of wipping off my device and reinstall the os, but I have no clue where to get it, eventhough I downloaded blackberry device software v7.0.0 for BB 9900 but that didnt help much..
    Could you please help me out, I really need my bb to work again.. Would be awesome of you guys
    11-09-11 06:34 PM
    11-09-11 07:17 PM
    11-09-11 07:26 PM
    Check out the threads above. This happened to me too, but I left the battery in, then connected it to DM on my mac. I clicked repair, reloaded the OS and so far, so good. DM didn't recognize the BB w/o the battery in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 07:55 PM
    Dear team,

I received the new bb 9900 as a bday gift and it all worked fine for the first hours, after restarting it gave me the error jvm 545. I have read every possible thread but none of those has helped me so far..
    I took the battery off and connected it to Blackberry desktop software on mac and on pc and after clicking on repair or update it gave me the notification "Cannot recover Blackberry device software - There is no available software for your blackberry device"
    I tried the Applauncher but it gives me the exact same error and I m not able to proceed..
    I thought of wipping off my device and reinstall the os, but I have no clue where to get it, eventhough I downloaded blackberry device software v7.0.0 for BB 9900 but that didnt help much..
    Could you please help me out, I really need my bb to work again.. Would be awesome of you guys
    Do not worry Load again the software and you will be fine

It happened to me when I loaded the latest OS for 9900. so just use the load.exe file and load the software again.

Try to change the cable to another USB port and you will be fine.

Cilke,
    11-09-11 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD